Shounen - [Webtoon] Divine Bells by LEE Hye | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen [Webtoon] Divine Bells by LEE Hye

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
new chap out he got his body back and they are aware of his presence. This will even the odds i suppose, btw can any one explain the girls(blonde magician) motive behind all this ie what does she gain ? The chaps are so distant from one other that almost forgot half of it

EMS

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's getting pretty good, I bet he will have amazing powers with his real body while I wonder where his mother is?.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
What a chapter! This arc is going from "good" to "great" in a hurry.

Now if only it could find a way to keep Ha-Hyeon on the good guy's side. She's way too good to lose.

Son-Derling

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
chapter 84:

ok!!!!
here and now
i have to officialy admit
that i have not fucking idea what is going on!
who is siding with who?
who betrayed who?
when? where? why? who am i? and how many?
very confusing everything....

i hate it that the names in korean are so terrible to remember...especialy in a story with many characters

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
chapter 84:

ok!!!!
here and now
i have to officialy admit
that i have not fucking idea what is going on!
who is siding with who?
who betrayed who?
when? where? why? who am i? and how many?
very confusing everything....

i hate it that the names in korean are so terrible to remember...especialy in a story with many characters
Haha, believe it or not I finally feel like I understand what's going on.

*Clears throat theatrically*

So, the important bits are that the reincarnated evil tyrant guy (Baek-Yoem) is the 3rd prince of Dae-Hyun (Dong-Hyung) and little brother of the guy we were led to believe was the villain (Hyun-Joo); who up until this point has been acting all innocent and has been using the short adorable blonde priestess girl (Ha-Hyeon) to spy on them as they try to find the immortal priestess who created the divine bells (Ga-Bi). But the jokes on them because unkown to everybody that girl turned out to be the protagonist's (Hong-Ryung) mom. Who lost her memories and got it on with his dad but when she was around the princes of Dae-Hyun her memories were restored by the realization that one of those princes was the reincarnation of the evil king. She then took off to investigate which one it was and her whereabouts are unkown since then.

In order to hide her son's bad ass spiritual powers she transferred her son to a fake body and hid his real self in that shrine in the castle. Something that his big bro (Mu-Hyang) has been doing everything he can to keep hidden while pretending to be aligned with Baek-Yoem and his mom, queen crazypants.

So now little boy tyrant (Baek-Yoem) was getting ready to finish things since he thinks they've found Gi-Bi but what they've really found is the true body of Hong-Ryung. And he is his mother's son. So a little boy tyrant may just be about to get a spanking by the newest spiritual powerhouse on the block Hong-Ryung.

Make sense?

Last edited:

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
in the next couple of chapters it will explain how the MC got his neck injury i think that the mother of the green haired dude ordered to kill the MC and Ga-Bi while visiting a village somewhere

and i think maybe it will explain how ga-bi died

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
in the next couple of chapters it will explain how the MC got his neck injury i think that the mother of the green haired dude ordered to kill the MC and Ga-Bi while visiting a village somewhere

and i think maybe it will explain how ga-bi died
Is Ga bi really dead ? Frankly the mother of the elder bro of the MC is pretty powerless against Ga bi. i mean army cant really effect Ga bi if she is more powerful than this guy who is searching for her and thats all that lady has.

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Is Ga bi really dead ? Frankly the mother of the elder bro of the MC is pretty powerless against Ga bi. i mean army cant really effect Ga bi if she is more powerful than this guy who is searching for her and thats all that lady has.
well Ga-Bi erased her memories so that the Evil Emperor will not feel her power that's why she was surprised when the MC use his spiritual power to lift a rock i really think that Ga-Bi will sacrifice herself to seal the MC's body and ask the Green Haired Dude and the other soldier to protect his Son at all cost.

also what is weird now is they are constantly looking for Ga-Bi about crimson colored thing and yet the one sealed was the real body of the MC not Ga-Bi

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
What happend to this piece of awesomeness? Its bad enough not to get any chapters of Ability now this too?

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sadly I don't know. Hopefully, it's just on break or something.

Though I need more Ha-Hyeon and am really hoping she's not separated from the group for too long. I'd hate to see a character that fun go to waste.

Son-Derling

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
finaly chapter 94....could you 2 please complain earlier next time? i think it helped :D

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
But but manga reader has only chapters up to 93 and that was updated like eons ago. Where is the chapter 94?
Did it just get scannlated? Then boy o boy that was some super fast way of wish come true :D

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, got released like a few hours after we posted yesterday. And it even featured Ha-Hyeon being awesome.:zomg

Sadly, it also said that EGscans needs to find a cleaner to keep doing this series.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Any one still checking the release? Things seems to be going pretty intense now.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah. It's had some pretty good twists and turns.

If only Ha-Hyeon could find her way back to the good side of things. She kind of made this series for me and, while her secretly working for the evil guy was cool and all, it's just not the same without her.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Yeah. It's had some pretty good twists and turns.

If only Ha-Hyeon could find her way back to the good side of things. She kind of made this series for me and, while her secretly working for the evil guy was cool and all, it's just not the same without her.
Ya but she made it plenty clear that it was all a ruse and she actually wanted to kill the MC for like when she laid her eye on him for some reason. I did like her presence in the good guy gang but i guess its almost impossible for her to be back as far as i cn see... Then agian this is not a regular series it has very good way of bringing change and turns so i guess every thing is possible even the emperor is in the good guy camp now.