Shounen - [Webtoon] Red Storm by Cyungchan Noh | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen [Webtoon] Red Storm by Cyungchan Noh

dark123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
I am waiting for Yulian :D I want to see their faces when he will say KNEEL :D

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I am waiting for Yulian :D I want to see their faces when he will say KNEEL :D
Will he be needed in this war? I was hoping Red Storm(other than him) along with the female warriors will be able to clean this up.

dark123

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Will he be needed in this war? I was hoping Red Storm(other than him) along with the female warriors will be able to clean this up.
It is not that he is needed but he has to show who is the king here :D

mup

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It is not that he is needed but he has to show who is the king here :D
well from the death stare she gave Yulian i don't think he well be returning any time soon

i think he well be punish they might teleport Yulian somewhere else

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
well from the death stare she gave Yulian i don't think he well be returning any time soon

i think he well be punish they might teleport Yulian somewhere else
care to refresh my memory here? i kind a dont remember the death stare part.

mup

Reaction score
Country
United States
care to refresh my memory here? i kind a dont remember the death stare part.
in the last chapter when Yulian told her he is not interested she gave a look

dark123

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Yes, because he doesn't want to do, what they told him to do and I think he is right. He has to decide on his own.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Oh you meant the priestess giving death stare.. ya i see but i dont think that will cause much problem. Her main job is to maintain the warrior ceremony. Yulian is not breaching any rule in the ceremony so even if he doesnt help her in other cases i doubt she will be too unprofessional to take on a vendetta.
I thought you meant there was a feud between keredoth and yulian and she gave him a death stare thus yulian will not be returning to her aid again or sth. My bad. I should have realized you meant that when you were talking about teleporting yulian somewhere else.

Ryuzaki L

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
It wasn't a death stare, it was more of a "you little shit" stare.

dark123

Reaction score
Country
Poland
There is no chapter this week.

---------- Post added October 02, 2015 at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was September 26, 2015 at 02:54 PM ----------

We need someone who knows Korean
Author note:
레드스톰x태양의 원정대 콜라보 작업
레드스톰이 함께한 모바일 게임 ‘태양의원정대’가 드디어 출시를 앞두고 있습니다. 우연히 게임 개발사와 인연이 되어 함께 작업했고 게임도 재미있습니다. 사전등록 하시고 율리안의 대검도 꼭 챙기세요. 제 게임 닉네임은 추후에 공개하겠습니다. ^^;

mup

Reaction score
Country
United States
There is no chapter this week.

---------- Post added October 02, 2015 at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was September 26, 2015 at 02:54 PM ----------

We need someone who knows Korean
Author note:
레드스톰x태양의 원정대 콜라보 작업
레드스톰이 함께한 모바일 게임 ‘태양의원정대’가 드디어 출시를 앞두고 있습니다. 우연히 게임 개발사와 인연이 되어 함께 작업했고 게임도 재미있습니다. 사전등록 하시고 율리안의 대검도 꼭 챙기세요. 제 게임 닉네임은 추후에 공개하겠습니다. ^^;
promoting his new game

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Any one knows when the raw comes out in the week? I think it takes less than a day or 1 day at best for MC to translate it so the raw is the bottle neck.. man i wish there were more raws, Loved the weeks when we had like 1 chap a day kind of spree.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
The poor guys :D I feel pity for the commander. The Red Storm alone was butchering them down and now most likely the Boss is back. If Venersis thought he was one of the 3 great warriors in the battle field now with completing the final trial he is going to be a beast. Thus guy is so screwed. Cant wait for the translations.
Though part of me thinks it could be Thrint since he has less stamina may be the strategy maker guy (forgot his name) made it so that the others would tire the enemy group down till they are very low in amount and the commander went desperate and then he would make an appearance... However Thrint is not that flashy so idk for sure.
Edit:
Chapter is out, It seems that the one in the last panel was thrint since they(Red Storm) were expecting this entrance and had the plan up in their contingency.

Last edited:

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Red Storm seems to be handling themselves well enough. I'm assuming this battle is going to be wrapped up in the next chapter. Thrint seems to be the likeliest candidate for the entry. Although, I did hope to see more of Keredoth, it is her tribe's problem.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Red Storm seems to be handling themselves well enough. I'm assuming this battle is going to be wrapped up in the next chapter. Thrint seems to be the likeliest candidate for the entry. Although, I did hope to see more of Keredoth, it is her tribe's problem.
Hmm that is likely good prediction there, she would want revenge on this guy too. Keredoth is less head strong than the other female warrior and i think she started to respect the planning capability of the guy in the Red storm who handles strategy, so she might have a part to play in this, with thrint protecting her from any dangerous situation i think she can be an ideal force in offense and could be the one who caused that explosion.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
The chap is out in mangacow as well. Well the work is finished, I was hoping some more thrint action but well i did get a decent bit this time so cant complain so much. It was a nice ending to this arc, cant wait for Yulian to come back and join the red storm again.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
It ended rather precipitously. I didn't expect them to have too much trouble, so that in itself isn't surprising. It's just that I wanted to maybe some more of Thrint and Keredoth. I imagine Red Storm's going to return to the tribe at around the same time as Yulian. Of course, the ringleader escaped, so he's undoubtedly going to face off against them again in some way.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hopefully, this arc will be the start of Keredoth getting more involved in Red Storm. I'd hate to see her and Grace to be stuck in the background.

And on another note, I really liked what this arc did with Yulian's friends. Every one of them got the chance to look pretty cool. Of all the main characters right now, I feel like the least interesting might actually be Yulian; which hopefully the next arc can find a way to remedy.