Wedding in progress :D~ No longer a Christmas Cake

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
I do? How about everyone does :blush

You're not tsun, you're yan :blush
Eitherway I don't see any competition so I can stay exclusively dere.
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Why are you like this? I thought you were above that :gwah
:Teehee

Why should I be yan or tsun Gats made my day :blush
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
You're either tsun or yan....or not :notsure
Lets just say I fall on neither category if it involves Gats :blush

On a sidenote Miyagi pointed out that I seem to have a thing for guys who speak french I think this may be true LOL - both online and in real life meaning Gats really does have a shot since he fulfills an important criteria :derp.
 
Last edited:

Goudarz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 26, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Iran
Do what now? :ginwut​
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Lets just say I fall on neither category if it involves Gats :blush

On a sidenote Miyagi pointed out that I seem to have a thing for guys who speak french I think this may be true LOL - both online and in real life meaning Gats really does have a shot since he fulfills an important criteria :derp.
Gats stay away....she's yandere :gwah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Your personality has differed too greatly, it's a warning sign :teach
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Your personality has differed too greatly, it's a warning sign :teach
Shut it bear Gats just put me in a good mood so course I would treat him different you're not exactly making my day a ray of sunshine.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Shut it bear Gats just put me in a good mood so course I would treat him different you're not exactly making my day a ray of sunshine.
See, seeing him as the only human is also a sign of your condition :teach
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
What, who is getting married? You, Hamy-neechan? With who? What? When? Where? No invitation? :o
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
What, who is getting married? You, Hamy-neechan? With who? What? When? Where? No invitation? :o
Oh Phio_chan I said family and friends :E So course you're invited. Me and Gats are getting married that is what. He proposed to me.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
I thought that bringing all the family might be a mess, since there is a lot of people in my asian side...until I remember they tend to give a shitload of gifts and money in this kind of situation. :3c

@Gary : Trust my avatar. :cookiehand

The security can be lax...as long as there is a financial contribution from these people.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
I thought that bringing all the family might be a mess, since there is a lot of people in my asian side...until I remember they tend to give a shitload of gifts and money in this kind of situation. :3c

@Gary : Trust my avatar. :cookiehand

The security can be lax...as long as there is a financial contribution from these people.
I'm Asian too so I also kind of have a big family... And I certainly trust you :blush
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Since when did Hamy get along well with Gats?

[SIZEPT=1]Poor gats.[/SIZEPT]
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Since when did Hamy get along well with Gats?

[SIZEPT=1]Poor gats.[/SIZEPT]
Hey don't you get mixed up on xi0's side too.

Hm because Gats gets me :E
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
My side? :eyeroll

@Gats - :cheez
...but shouldn't you be murdering her aunt and marrying her off to someone to secure your position instead?
 
Top