Wedding in progress :D~ No longer a Christmas Cake

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Sorry...well what did you mean then?
You can ask my fiance he certainly can figure me out well :blush

Don't you think me and Gats will create the most unimaginable union ever :blush
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You can ask my fiance he certainly can figure me out well :blush

Don't you think me and Gats will create the most unimaginable union ever :blush
Knock yourself out trying Gats :imslow

...unimaginable...yeah :e3
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Congrats, Hamy and Gats, I wish you all the best. :nod

P.S. Don't mind xi0, he's envious of your wedding. :cookiehand
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What's with that face :blush
I'm glad you like my smiley...know that I am responsible for it and all that you hold dear :x3

Congrats, Hamy and Gats, I wish you all the best. :nod

P.S. Don't mind xi0, he's envious of your wedding. :cookiehand
How boring and typical...

Envious?....wedding dresses are pretty though
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Funny that you have the heraldic lily on your sig. Because one of my ancestor was a king. You didn't loose your time sweetheart.

I'll take your avatar as a compliment, it just shows how important our relationship is.

@Gary : my plan is much bolder, which makes it totally unexpected in a particular way.

@Teeba : everything is on our convo. Thanks by the way !

@phio_chan : you missed all the past hints, I agree they might be subtle to most people.
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Funny that you have the heraldic lily on your sig. Because one of my ancestor was a king. You didn't loose your time sweetheart.

I'll take your avatar as a compliment, it just shows how important our relationship is.

@Gary : my plan is much bolder, which makes it totally unexpected in a particular way.

@Teeba : everything is on our convo. Thanks by the way !

@phio_chan : you missed all the past hints, I agree they might be subtle to most people.
I love you too dear.

A bold plan~ funny you haven't even seen a picture of me yet now that I think about it but lets just say I look surprising and you will need to re-calculate your plans.

*kisses Gats on the lips*
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
I love you too dear.

A bold plan~ funny you haven't even seen a picture of me yet now that I think about it but lets just say I look surprising and you will need to re-calculate your plans.

*kisses Gats on the lips*
If you say so, then you know what to do. :cookiehand

My lying Princess. :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What does looks have to do with his plans? :cookiehand
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
How boring and typical...

Envious?....wedding dresses are pretty though
A perfect wedding is every girl's dream. You ruin it and they hate you forever. :hee
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Yeah? What does that have to do with envy?...
It has nothing to do with envy, it was a side note. :)

If envy isn't the reason why you try to sabotage their wedding, what is? :cookiehand
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
How am I trying to sabotage it? I wasn't aware I had a rooting interest. Unless you're trying to say I am an agent of chaos as well? :3c
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
How am I trying to sabotage it? I wasn't aware I had a rooting interest. Unless you're trying to say I am an agent of chaos as well? :3c
Well, you brought up bride's personality for discussion and told the groom to stay away from the bride which kinda sabotages the wedding.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, you brought up bride's personality for discussion and told the groom to stay away from the bride which kinda sabotages the wedding.
Did I? I was just looking out for a friend :o
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Did I? I was just looking out for a friend :o
Gats isn't a little boy who needs protection, he can make his own decisions and deal with the consequences in case things go wrong. :cookiehand
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Gats isn't a little boy who needs protection, he can make his own decisions and deal with the consequences in case things go wrong. :cookiehand
Did I suggest the contrary?

Are you his minder Pat? :invalid
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Did I suggest the contrary?

Are you his minder Pat? :invalid
You see they're fond of each other, your innocent (?) warnings don't do Gats any good at this point. I support Gats' decision, it's his life and he knows the best.
 
Top