Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011 - 2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

TemplateR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2008
Messages
883
Reaction score
244
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

It looks like Kochikame going to have an important announcement on next issue.

Has Kochikame an Anime-Adaption ? If not, then this announcement is this about.
 

RocketWobbuffet

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 30, 2011
Messages
27
Reaction score
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Has Kochikame an Anime-Adaption ? If not, then this announcement is this about.
There was an anime series that lasted from 1996 to 2004.
But I think the anouncement have something to do with the live-action movie.
 

Zeromcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
849
Reaction score
5,875
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Nisekoi will be getting a Center Colour next issue with 25 pages.

I just read the RAW of Nisekoi and I really liked it, I hope it and Kagami can live together in Jump :D
 

AeonCalcos

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2011
Messages
109
Reaction score
119
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Hi. I'm new here. I heard that Enigma was cancelled and replaced by a manga called Nisekoi. And this 'Gensō! Kodai Seibutsu-shi' manga will start this week. Cancellation of ST&RS confirmed? Too bad, I want to see these two manga to be animated.
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,561
Reaction score
5,412
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Nisekoi will be getting a Center Colour next issue with 25 pages.

I just read the RAW of Nisekoi and I really liked it, I hope it and Kagami can live together in Jump :D
I was kind of "ehhh" with it, actually. I was hoping it would be better than Kagami's debut. But I have some hopes for Komi.
 

Asgaroth

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
910
Reaction score
133
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

The One-Shot of Nisekoi was far better, because it happened more in it. The first Chapter felt streched, but he can't show all of the development between in one chapter, so it will progress more slowly. i liked the art, the colour page were the best i've seen so far. it had such a nice clean touche!

i think the biggest difference between nisekoi and kagami is the ecchi-ness. kagami is full of it and sometimes it feels like the author put it in, because he was forced to and didn't like it himself. i don't think that we will see any pantyshots in nisekoi or other sexy stuff, just candy cuteness heroines =)
 

Zeromcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
849
Reaction score
5,875
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Issue #49 Information
Lead CP/Cover/New Series: Gensō! Kodai Seibutsu-shi Packy
Center Colour: Nisekoi, Reborn, Kochikame
Extra Pages: Gensō! Kodai Seibutsu-shi Bakki (32pages), Nisekoi (25pages)
Absent: One Piece
 
Last edited:

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

@Zeromcd

The title is Packy, not Bakki.
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

I'm not really feeling the artwork in Packy since the face shape is similar to what I drew when I was twelve. However, it's a gag manga so I'll give it a pass. :p
 

Zeromcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
849
Reaction score
5,875
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

- Reborn! along with getting a CP this issue will also have its popularity character contest votes announced aswell.
- Kochikame along with getting a CP this issue will have a major announcement
- ST&RS vol.1 will be back in stock on Amazon in 2-4weeks
 
Last edited:

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2



Kuroko and Medaka are having live stage along with other Shonen Jump's animated series. So, maybe the voice actors for these two series going to reveal in Jump Festa.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

I'm not really feeling the artwork in Packy since the face shape is similar to what I drew when I was twelve. However, it's a gag manga so I'll give it a pass. :p
Typical gag manga, the art looks like scribbles :XD
Shame they all can't be like Arakawa or Saint Young Men.

I really enjoyed chapter 1 of Niseoki, very cute, very funny. Komi's art has really improved too, much more expressive than in previous stories.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Shame that Sorachi isn't going to be there. He REALLY doesn't want to be seen, does he?
Well, Gintama is included on Jump Super Stage and it said that mangakas also appear there, too. But, I'm not sure if Sorachi going to reveal his face.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

17 :T ◆27p9/DnZE//X :2011/11/09(水) 14:02:29.37 発信元:218.46.108.181
どべから 
ぬらり
すたーず
いぬまる
ベルゼ
ハンター
Issue 49 Bottom 5:
Hunter x Hunter
Beelzebub
Inumarudashii
St&rs
Nurarihyon no Mago

If Nurarihyon continues to be in last place, maybe Nurarihyon's relocation to SQ comes reality.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Haato

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2011
Messages
100
Reaction score
64
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

meh, and there's St&rs right next to bottom again...I'm hopeful that it might survive because It's tanks are so far appearing to sell seemingly decently...but it's still just looming there in the bottom!! Rise Darn You!! RISE!! D:<

I personally don't think they'll relocate Mago to SQ, SQ is already chock full of other series and I don't think it needs any more right now(SQ19 could probably use some more series, but I wouldn't want to sentence a weekly manga to that Infrequent magazine), I personally think Shueisha's just going to Leave Mago as is; as a sad inescapable bottom dweller In wsj that sells really well in tanks.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

meh, and there's St&rs right next to bottom again...I'm hopeful that it might survive because It's tanks are so far appearing to sell seemingly decently...but it's still just looming there in the bottom!! Rise Darn You!! RISE!! D:<

I personally don't think they'll relocate Mago to SQ, SQ is already chock full of other series and I don't think it needs any more right now(SQ19 could probably use some more series, but I wouldn't want to sentence a weekly manga to that Infrequent magazine), I personally think Shueisha's just going to Leave Mago as is; as a sad inescapable bottom dweller In wsj that sells really well in tanks.
Even St&rs tank sale is good, I don't think that'll help St&rs from cancellation since we already see what happened to Enigma.

For Nurarihyon, if it didn't move to SQ, then it is possible that the editors might axe Nurarihyon, like Shaman King.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Issue 49 Cover

 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Well, Gintama is included on Jump Super Stage and it said that mangakas also appear there, too. But, I'm not sure if Sorachi going to reveal his face.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------



Issue 49 Bottom 5:
Hunter x Hunter
Beelzebub
Inumarudashii
St&rs
Nurarihyon no Mago

If Nurarihyon continues to be in last place, maybe Nurarihyon's relocation to SQ comes reality.
Ah. If I recall properly, He's been to those but no one has ever seen him. Or has he actually gone? Who knows. Either way what he looks like will remain a mystery...

And Beelze has all but collapsed recently...I sure hope it doesn't get canned until it gets to a natural conclusion. Even with it's anime, the tanks haven't really risen much, and now it's polling badly. I'm worried about it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top