Negative Syndicate
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / BeginnerRe: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2
For Kuroko, after anime announcement, it fell to bottom 5, but it managed to pull itself up. Also, Kuroko managed to stay higher than Nurarihyon on average ranking.
Bleach is already more successful than Nurarihyon and its overall ranking is still better than Nurarihyon (it hass 4th highest tank sales within current Jump series). So, it was not weird that it gets more promotion than Nurarihyon.Well, maybe it Would leave the bottom 5 if Wsj Would actually promote it more! XD I find that a bit unfair, while Bleach and Kuroko had low points they were given tons of color pages in order to promote them and get higher up in the rankings, I suppose they have some sort of logic behind it at wsj for picking on Nura, but I don't see it。Lol
「」
For Kuroko, after anime announcement, it fell to bottom 5, but it managed to pull itself up. Also, Kuroko managed to stay higher than Nurarihyon on average ranking.
Last edited by a moderator:

