- Joined
- Jan 19, 2011
- Messages
- 849
- Reaction score
- 5,875
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2
The chapter of Bleach this week will most likely be the final chapter of the Fullbring Arc.
Kubo takes a couple of weeks of inbetween Arcs. This chapter will also be the the last chapter of volume 54, and Kubo is a very punctual when it comes to ending an arc at the end of volume and starting a new arc at the beginning of a new volume.I think I'll be the first to ask, is there any info to what happened to Bleach? Some event or is kubo doing it as a start of a new arc or is he sick?
Maybe I'll get my answers when the chapter is released.
The chapter of Bleach this week will most likely be the final chapter of the Fullbring Arc.
Last edited:
It's also been a few weeks since Mago was at dead last, since ST&RS has been providing a cushion a few weeks in a row. Either way, I guess it's not likely that ST&RS will be lasting much longer...
