Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011 - 2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruggia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2008
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,080
Gender
Male
Country
South Korea
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

I'm hoping this is fake....


HxH going back on long-term hiatus 0.o
 

calimike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
349
Reaction score
422
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

I'm hoping this is fake....


HxH going back on long-term hiatus 0.o
859 名前: ◆27p9/DnZE//X [sage] 投稿日:2012/03/14(水) 16:06:11.40 ID:xxPZJb0X0

朗報 巻末コメント

ヒキがヒキなので早めに戻ってきたいです。

短い休載で有ってくれ!!

30巻は4/4発売
 

gananime

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
105
Reaction score
8
Gender
Hidden
Country
India

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Last week had a really awesome ToC, but this week is like, wtf.

Ranked series:

Naruto
Sket Dance
Bakuman

Kuroko no Basket
Pakky
Nisekoi
Magico
Gintama
Inumaru
Beelzebub
Kurogane
KochiKame
HXH
Medaka Box
St&rs
 

gananime

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
105
Reaction score
8
Gender
Hidden
Country
India
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Weekly Shonen Jump #16 ToC from MangaStream J-Preview.

What's Doorconbouro?

And seems Pakky is doing better than it was expected when it first premiered (I still remember lot of people flaming over it)
It is gonna be another regular gag like Kochikame & Inumaru
 

KIMdomCUM

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 21, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

What's Doorconbouro?
I think it's a gag manga which received an honorable-mention award on Akatsuka Award (Akatsuka Shō) on the second-half of last year. However, I've no idea why it's on Jump #16's ToC. :confused:
 

Oberon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,401
Reaction score
8,522
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

I think it's a gag manga which received an honorable-mention award on Akatsuka Award (Akatsuka Shō) on the second-half of last year. However, I've no idea why it's on Jump #16's ToC. :confused:
It's a one shot which replaces the unforeseen absence of Bleach.
 

Ryuma00

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
115
Reaction score
48
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Slovakia
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Weekly Shonen Jump #16 ToC from MangaStream J-Preview.


hooray for first color page for Magico since I don't know chapter 20...
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

I'm hoping this is fake....


HxH going back on long-term hiatus 0.o
Dunno about long term. It states that it will be on hiatus for 'a little while'. The text for the hiatus note seems a little different than normal, as if they've already got an idea of when it'll be back. Does anyone have a raw with the previous hiatus messages? I'm sure they weren't like this.

Also I saw a comment somewhere that MAY have been Togashi saying 'I'll be right back' or something along those lines. It also might have been what a 2ch user hopes will happen. So take it with a grain of salt.

859 名前: ◆27p9/DnZE//X [sage] 投稿日:2012/03/14(水) 16:06:11.40 ID:xxPZJb0X0

朗報 巻末コメント
TOC comment: Good news.

ヒキがヒキなので早めに戻ってきたいです。
I'd like to return pretty soon.

短い休載で有ってくれ!!
Please let it be a short hiatus!!

30巻は4/4発売
Volume 30 on April 4th.

Thanks to calimike.
 
Last edited:

Jaiden82

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
209
Reaction score
66
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

This TOC looks like it was made up by someone when I first saw it. Am glad that Kuroko high though.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

It's a bit blurry, but yeah it works.

Looks like it IS the same message. There's just one extra word in that one....and it appears to be from chapter 310 which lead to a year gap between then and now.

Looks like it may be a while after all folks.
 

Jaymie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
877
Reaction score
352
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Oh well. HxH had a good run, and I know Togashi really wants to play that Dragon Quest Monsters remake, so I'll give him a free pass this time.
 

vampire killer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
802
Reaction score
465
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

I hate life..... HxH on hiatsu??? Again? See it coming this past week. Magico sure is going well. The last CP was on c20. And Kuroko!! Good work!! I hope i can read more chapters soon.
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Is there a reason for the getup of the Mugiwaras, White Day or some other festival? Half a year till it's 15th anniversary. :D
 

Rejuvenation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Happy to see Sket Dance and Bakuman grab some top spots this week. Kuroko is pretty high this week too.

I find it entertaining and hilarious Magico gets another arc apparently with all of the chatter that was going on about it earlier. I'm assuming that color page is going to be for its one-year anniversary. Jump is never on time with those for the lower-tier series at first. Anyway, good week for it given its ranking.

HxH always comes and goes so its whatever to me. Some chapters I liked and others were meh but I applaud Togashi for lasting so long this time around.
 

Mr. Prince

MH's Best Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
2,259
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

Is there a reason for the getup of the Mugiwaras, White Day or some other festival? Half a year till it's 15th anniversary. :D
It's due to the celebration of the One Piece Art Exhibition that's about to start. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top