Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2
I haven't read Bakuman in years but just a glance at chapter 173 and it's obvious the series is ending very soon. The most basic plot premise, established at the end of chapter 1, has now been fulfilled. All of the dreams and aspirations the characters established before they became mangaka have been achieved. Ohba is clearly telling the audience the story is over. I assume there will be enough five or six more chapters to resolve the plot and fill out the final volume, then it will end. Late May or early June sounds most reasonable.
I haven't read Bakuman in years but just a glance at chapter 173 and it's obvious the series is ending very soon. The most basic plot premise, established at the end of chapter 1, has now been fulfilled. All of the dreams and aspirations the characters established before they became mangaka have been achieved. Ohba is clearly telling the audience the story is over. I assume there will be enough five or six more chapters to resolve the plot and fill out the final volume, then it will end. Late May or early June sounds most reasonable.



