- Joined
- Nov 4, 2010
- Messages
- 305
- Reaction score
- 159
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Well, seems that SJ is changing its logo. Every SJ manga this week had its own submisison (most of them not being serious about it)
I agreeI giggled when I saw SEVENTEEN, Non-no and Myojo on the list.
I'm afraid it might be overexposure to include magazines that have nothing to do with manga. I have issues of SEVENTEEN, and only a quarter of a page has anything to do with it, which for the most part are simply recommendations.
Although it's great for Oda, his team and fans! Looking forward to the covers.


Maybe they are going to useI agree
I have a couple of copies of Myojo and Non-no at home as well, and it's the same. People who buy those magazines, especially Myojo, buy them for the Johnny's boys. I wonder if those rabid fangirls actually are interested in manga.
I think it'd be pretty funny to see Luffy "standing" next to say, Arashi or Kanjani8 though![]()

IF Kubo actually said that I guarantee he was joking. He has already said he is going to do one small arc (most likely the current one) and a longer one to end the series. There is no way he can keep a single arc going for ten years. And why would he? That's way overkill. If he tries I'll go to Japan and personally kill him myselfincase , anyone had a doubt about when bleach is ending.
kubo said in jump festa that bleach will continue for another 10 years .

Well, I have read that horror news on 2ch a few days ago. The original quote is said to be:IF Kubo actually said that I guarantee he was joking.
The Myojo subscribers are busy fangirling over Johnny's groups so manga in general aren't their priority.I agree
I have a couple of copies of Myojo and Non-no at home as well, and it's the same. People who buy those magazines, especially Myojo, buy them for the Johnny's boys. I wonder if those rabid fangirls actually are interested in manga.
I think it'd be pretty funny to see Luffy "standing" next to say, Arashi or Kanjani8 though![]()

I know which cover you're talking about with the gorgeous Sket Dance cosplayers. I spent some time ogling at the cover in a local Nippon bookstore, but I also forgot which magazine it was.Maybe they are going to usehandsomecosplayers? I am sure the J-pop fangirls won't complain then!
I think i remember seeing a group of really gorgeous Sket Dance cosplayers in the cover of a japanese magazine (i forget what).

. Their clothes, pose and looks are already super-model type... But i have no worries, there are a lot of times where the Strawhats look really cool too.
I'm not sure how "ten more years" will happen. That's a really long time. I certainly agree with that.know what i think? I think KHR characters will not look out of place standing near Arashi, etc. Their clothes, pose and looks are already super-model type... But i have no worries, there are a lot of times where the Strawhats look really cool too.
Yeah, when i saw that cover i was happy because i thought there will be a Sket Dance dorama, but alas...![]()
KHR characters would fit right in. I would love Arashi to cosplay OP though. It would be fun, I think.
That revival jutstu is such a major hax. Kishi running out of ideas. Just get on with the madara and Sasuke fight already.
10 years is way too long. Sure he and Shuueisha would be able to milk Bleach for all its worth, but I think as it is, Bleach is losing a lot of fans. In the first place I don't think Kubo can sustain the story that long without making it suck more than it already has come to since its former glory. If it gets any worse I'm sure even more fans will boycott it further, and stop reading it.That would be so, so, so awesomeI certainly agree with that.KHR characters would fit right in. I would love Arashi to cosplay OP though. It would be fun, I think.

P.S. I think Kanjani8 would be able to pull it off too. But if we're talking One Piece ie 9 crew members maybe a bigger group like Hey!Say!Jump would be needed
(and look there is the word "Jump" in their name, lol)Issue 5/6:124 :名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい:2010/12/23(木) 20:56:01 ID:BBqXCN7wO
表紙 ルフィナルトトリコ一護
ワンピ 巻頭C
ナルト
バクマン
ブリーチ
トリコ
べるぜ C
エニグマ
こち亀
青の祓魔師(SQ) C
銀魂
いぬまる&信魂さんいらっしゃい(ニューイヤーギャグ伝 合同C)
スケット
めだか
ギャグマンガ日和(ニューイヤーギャグ伝 SQ)
カッコカワイイ宣言!(ニューイヤーギャグ伝 SQ)
黒子
リボーン
お前んち、お化け屋敷(ニューイヤーギャグ伝)
ぬらり
保健
動物園
ライトウイング
来週巻頭&表紙べるぜ
新連載なしです
126 :名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい:2010/12/23(木) 20:58:11 ID:htrMXwgD0
ついでに7号のセンターはなんでしたか?
128 :名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい:2010/12/23(木) 21:03:14 ID:BBqXCN7wO
>>126
IPPONバンビ!(読切)
バクマン
ブリーチ
130 :名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい:2010/12/23(木) 21:05:14 ID:htrMXwgD0
>>128
IPPONバンビの作者は誰ですか?
132 :名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい:2010/12/23(木) 21:11:03 ID:BBqXCN7wO
>>130
宮本和也
Which means that this ToC is fake?Well, according T-san (the regular OP Spoilergod) it should be possible to get a copy by the time of Wednesday or Thursday if you got some connections... he stated he himself will get his JUMP by around Monday (27th) [Japanese time].
