- Joined
- Nov 4, 2010
- Messages
- 305
- Reaction score
- 159
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The Kitsune arc is over tough.Galactic Tomahawk said:I think Mago's problem is that Shiibashi had no idea how to end the Gitsune arc, and now he's stalling for time with filler until he can figure it out. Though it seems like he's also trying to pander to the anime fans that are pretty much only in for it for the filler antics, which is disappointing.
He is stalling to plan the next arc out I think. Well, if it gives us a good next major arc then I can't complain.
As for Medaka getting an anime: I agree that they should wait a year or two. It is still too young and an anime adaption might just hurt it.
Nice to see a Jump manga again that can have its major arcs and still do some mini ones every now and then to lighten the mood.


More importantly, I hope the Japanese fans are enjoying them (according to a recent chapter, they are, but who knows). I would really hate to see Mago go before its time 
I'm torn between wanting good new series and wanting lousy new series to buffer the series I like that are now near the bottom, namely Oumaga and Mago D:
