- Joined
- Jan 15, 2010
- Messages
- 181
- Reaction score
- 69
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Apart from Beelzebub and Magico, what series have the color pages, in issue 14?
Cover and lead color page will be taken by Sengoku Armors (new series); other color page is by Bleach.Apart from Beelzebub and Magico, what series have the color pages, in issue 14?

Well, Japanese wikipedia has listed all of past winners for Tezuka Award.Is there a website that lists the winners of past Tezuka Awards?
I realized I've never seen a manga that won (or participated in) Tezuka, I thought that was kind of weird...
I know Oda supposedly won back in 1992, but other than that I am clueless.
Anyone?


go away, Tsuna!
This is terrible news if it is true. Especially since it wasn't announced at the end of last chapter, which could mean it is an unplanned break. I remember one other time when One Piece wasn't listed on WSJ's website for the next chapter and it appeared anyway, so I am going to hope they just made a mistake.According to the official Jump website One Piece will be taking a break in issue 14.