- Joined
- May 2, 2010
- Messages
- 2,927
- Reaction score
- 1,962
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Sengoku Armor's art style is a teensy bit like Shaman King's because of the guy on the left. This is the series I'm most excited about so I can't wait!
I don't know what Tsuna is doing (showing off perhaps?), but I like #33. It's a variation of the colour page a while back. Psyren and Bakuman's volumes are nice too.
EDIT: A break for ONE PIECE... whaa--???
I don't know what Tsuna is doing (showing off perhaps?), but I like #33. It's a variation of the colour page a while back. Psyren and Bakuman's volumes are nice too.
EDIT: A break for ONE PIECE... whaa--???



Dois Sol's been up for a week but Grimm was just added today.


Oumagaaaaaaa
I've fixed that and noted OP's absence. Thanks for pointing it out~