Well, I also read three of the new series (always forgetting to take a look at Dois Sol...) and I thought that the overall quality in the batch was quite something this time around! Still, I don't think that more than one of them has a real chance to stick around for a longer time... as for each series for itself:
Märchen Ouji Grimm
At first I thought the art was kinda stylish but after seeing some more of it I'm no longer that convinced. The jokes were pretty lame (to be honest: not very funny at all) and throughout the whole first chapter I smiled like... 2 times. Yupp, "smiled" not "laughed".
Not as blant and sucky as Wajimania was but nowhere near as good as Inudash.
magico
Currently my favorite series out of the batch. Contrary to Koen I found the art to be pretty cool, well done and fitting for its genre. I'm not that big on Love-Comedy, so I'll have to see where it's heading to, but overall it stood out to me as fresh and entertaining.
I also have absolutely no idea how it'll fare on the rankings... maybe the lack of direct opponents genre-wise can be a plus. Yet Ane-doki failed, too.
Sengoku ARMORS
Wholeheartedly agreeing with Galactic Tomahawk, not as good as the Oneshot IMO. I honestly have my doubts this series will get good ratings. It's not bad, actually quite decent, but that's about it. For a battle oriented action series it doesn't stand out very much at this point.
Dois Sol
If it really has a
Magazine feel to it, I'm looking forward to read it! (I also liked K.O. Sen a lot and never understood how it could fail so horribly... :/) Though if that should be true, then DS is doomed...just remembering Hoopmen (

), which was also too great for the retarded JUMP readers to get good ratings. Back then, a lot of people felt Hoop had Magazine-ish style...