- Joined
- Dec 24, 2008
- Messages
- 797
- Reaction score
- 132
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Was wondering what was happening with that, I remember he mentioned a couple new series coming in May but all we got was IkkyuFrom Sasaki's Twitter:
Looks like another serie is going to start. No idea which it could be, but this is clearly a sign that in the next weeks one of the series is going to end. Or what do you think?Talked with a young mangaka who will launch his first series in #Shonenjump soon. Calm but full of ambition. Good luck on him.
If something goes I'd say Dois Sol or Shinigami, hopefully the former.






I actually believed it for a moment there xD But I share the same opinion as you, he certainly is one of the best in terms of coloring.