Negative Syndicate
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / BeginnerI didn't buy the weekly magazine (it costs too much); the raw for Issue 25 of Jump is already uploaded.So you can buy the magazine?
I didn't buy the weekly magazine (it costs too much); the raw for Issue 25 of Jump is already uploaded.So you can buy the magazine?
That's what I've been looking for all this time. Do you know where?I didn't buy the weekly magazine (it costs too much); the raw for Issue 25 of Jump is already uploaded.
Little Caesar and Raw Manga BK already uploaded Issue 25.That's what I've been looking for all this time. Do you know where?
He probably just meant the first chapter on the English Shonen Jump web site. They do that with most new series(it's kind of a tease though since pretty much none of them get licensed). I doubt he meant Shonen Jump Alpha.In an intresting bit of news it seems Balge will be put out in english soon (probably on SJ Alpha) kinda surprised they wanna take a risk with a newer series though...more reason to hope it doesn;t tank I guess
https://twitter.com/#!/SASAKI_Hisashi/status/204466389690499073
Good point. The fact that there;s an offical english title for it already has me curious though. They don;t normally do that this far in advance do they?He probably just meant the first chapter on the English Shonen Jump web site. They do that with most new series(it's kind of a tease though since pretty much none of them get licensed). I doubt he meant Shonen Jump Alpha.
Hmm...That's also a good point. They kept the original titles of Haikyu, Nisekoi and Kurogane....though I have no idea if those words even translate to an English word or if they need to be.Good point. The fact that there;s an offical english title for it already has me curious though. They don;t normally do that this far in advance do they?
Nisekoi's name, at least, was translated. It literally means "Fake Love".Hmm...That's also a good point. They kept the original titles of Haikyu, Nisekoi and Kurogane....though I have no idea if those words even translate to an English word or if they need to be.
I'd understand if it was Murata's new series or by someone remotely successful.But this one had his first series cancelled pretty quickly and this is his comeback,which doesn't really strike me as a hit yet(even though it's good).Don't know if they would take that risk.I could see them doing it just to test out the idea for future series.
I didn't say deciding factor, but even with a 100 to 10 vote ratio, the 10 votes can (and should) be counted in the decision.I think that's been mentioned before, but the English-speaking audience doesn't affect sales much, so I don't think it'd really be the deciding factor of the thing getting canceled.
ohana won't be posting the TOC until tomorrow. It seems like something happened at the store where she usually buys Jump from.625 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2012/05/23(水) 18:46:31.24 ID:I3LYyu/7P
残念なお知らせ。
しばらく水曜は無理かも。お店側でなんかあったみたい。
明日になります。
Jump Issue #26 TOC444 名前:いやあ名無しってほんとにいいもんですね[sage] 投稿日:2012/05/23(水) 20:20:12.17 発信元:218.46.109.204 [7/7]
巻頭から
トリコ
ナルト
ワンピ
銀魂
ハイキュー
バルジ
斉木
ニセコイ
ひよこっぷ 読み切り
恋染
いぬまる
べるぜ
スケダン
こちかめ
めだか
リボーン
寝巻
死神
剣道
妖怪
バスケ
マジコ