Can we all agree to stop with the silly little comments about Nisekoi, or any slice of life manga, not being able to last long? Last I checked lack of plot has never hurt a popular shounen, and Jump has never been afraid of stretching. Contrary to fanboy belief there are slice of life manga that have lasted twenty volumes or more. All of these comments are silly, tiresome, and taking away from better conversation. If Nisekoi is as popular as it seems it will run for years, just like any other manga. Give it a rest.Wow, to cover nisekoi.
We are strong believers in this manga, but for me it will not last long, the story can only go forward now to gag, and after a little tired.
Fortunately for HQ, Jump readers seem to disagree with youI wonder more and more Hq, I do not like it at all.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------
I've been enjoying Nisekoi. While it has it's flaws, it's a really fun manga filled with likable characters. It's nice to see that it has achieved some level of acceptance with Jump fans. I personally look forward to new chapters every week.getting a 2nd Cover before the 1 year anniversary is very rare these days i think Toriko was the last series before Nisekoi. Jump editors must be very happy with Nisekoi (still we haven't see ohana's toc i wouldn't start celebration already^^)
---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------
Three different bottom 5's = I give up. Not trusting any, taking each with a grain of salt, hoping T or Ohana post next week. Fun for novelty purposes, only not worth getting excited about. Nor am I putting any faith in either preview. One has to be wrong, I'm not making a blind guess at either.
