This Date-Senpai manga does not look too promising. I'm looking forward to Cross Manage next week.
I wouldn't use the word plot, more like cool fights that still don't really make sense in the overall story but are still pretty cool I guess.I'm glad that Bleach finally get a better ranks lately, maybe because the plot is finally kicks in, too bad Reborn could not maintain its high rank, though.
Switch On?Actually if the -8 weeks rule applied, the ranked chapter is not the highly anticipated Switch On yet. Switch On begins in chapter 241.
Now that makes me really curious, I might check it outI kinda doubt that. Even if both Date-senpai and Cross Manage are successful (which I doubt) the only ones I see in clear danger are Koisome, which is by no way established, and maybe Medaka Box. Reborn is ending soon anyway, can't see how Amano wants to continue the series far beyond the current arc.Reborn is quite stable at the moment. Only once had it a high rank in the top 5 but that was an exception.
Bleach and kurogane have escaped the danger zone but i think they will stay in the middle, middle bottom. If the new series continue to be successful, the established ones could start to be in danger
Kurogane will probably go down a bit again but I think Bleach will be able to mantain its position, since things are getting heated up in the recent chapters, and the sort of things that usually make fans go «Reborn is quite stable at the moment. Only once had it a high rank in the top 5 but that was an exception.
Bleach and kurogane have escaped the danger zone but i think they will stay in the middle, middle bottom. If the new series continue to be successful, the established ones could start to be in danger
waaah» are happening. Anyway if by «danger» you mean getting cancelled, I don't think Jump would dare to end Bleach, especially since it's already approaching its natural ending anyway. Though I agree that new series continuing being sucessful would endanger more established series, and that would make things interesting. Of the 2 new series only the lacrosse one looks like it stands a chance, but you never know.

Naruto was very bad. The author of Bulge withdrawal of Jump -___- Go somewhere else fail XD
This is what, his second try. Maybe if/when he decides to do a third series it just might work out.Kouhei Horikoshi must leave the magazine![]()

