I wanted to try posting the translated ToC myself. 3 minutes too late, though.
World Trigger even lower than Soul Catcher(S)? Damn.
I also know that Illegal Rare and iShoujo aren't ranked yet, but I want them to be placed higher >_<
It looks like WT might be in trouble now, though it's only slightly lower than where it's been for the past month or two at least.
It doesn't appear to be a concern specific to Illegal Rare and iShojo, because the descents were gradual for the both of them since their respective releases, and it looks like Stealth Symphony and Tokyo Wonder Boys are about to go through the same thing. Though I think this might be the last time we can observe such a fluid descent with these new series, because even though we're under ~8 chapters for each of them, given the high number of series running in WSJ at the moment and its constraints on series placement, there just might be an early indication next week of what could be the best out of the 4 of them. I mean, if Illegal Rare and iShojo turn out to be popular enough, it wouldn't make sense for them to stay down there forever while TWB and Stealth Symphony remain high.
Peach Pluck is going to be done by a newbie,
Yuuji Kimura.