- Joined
- Mar 13, 2008
- Messages
- 1,089
- Reaction score
- 401
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
UBS was cancelled?
No it wasn't!UBS was cancelled?
like the post above me say, it's a Jump gag manga, those don't usually have a great artIt's the character layout and how there's that giant empty space above the kid's hat that had covered up.
I wasn't talking about the art at all though, it was the placement of the characters that bothered me.like the post above me say, it's a Jump gag manga, those don't usually have a great art
In the end if it manages to make us laugh, then all will be forgiven
The art looks better than what I've seen for Saiki Kusuo and Isobee. Those two manga are downright uuuugly.I think it's cool. Mediocrely drawn gag manga are a crucial part of JUMP imo
Jet Black Wing is far from ugly, just look at him.The art looks better than what I've seen for Saiki Kusuo and Isobee. Those two manga are downright uuuugly.
Isobee art is different not bad, bad art is the first chapter of Kuroko for example.The art looks better than what I've seen for Saiki Kusuo and Isobee. Those two manga are downright uuuugly.
It's not about how good looking the character is. It's aesthetic wise. CallMeTsuyu doesn't like the artstyle which is understandable.Jet Black Wing is far from ugly, just look at him.
![]()
He's obviously talking about the original webcomicOnepunchn-man art is what?! It is one of the best art currently. You cannot even start to compare with this sloppy art. It is not an example of "bad art makes gag more appealing" at all!
---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------
PSI is also better than Devilyman, far better.