- Joined
- Feb 4, 2015
- Messages
- 334
- Reaction score
- 241
- Age
- 28
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
FINALLY, FINALLY!!ARC-V joining our jump. Best news today.
![]()
FINALLY, FINALLY!!ARC-V joining our jump. Best news today.
![]()
They even asked for the ethnicity. Maybe viz wants to know how many widowed Latinos are between 35-44 years and buying jump for the promotional Yugioh cards.^ is this from esj survey?
just why do they want to know our marital status? how is this gonna help them provide better service in anyway?
I very seriously considered saying I was something like that just to screw with whoever thought that was remotely worth putting in the survey.They even asked for the ethnicity. Maybe viz wants to know how many widowed Latinos are between 35-44 years and buying jump for the promotional Yugioh cards.
You can be separated without actually filing for a divorce, generally for some kind of financial convenience, when there's kids and all that jazz.Divorced and separated is not the same thing?
Zippo!! and that oneshot has me giddy with excitement. I wonder why Jumo didn't find WWW suitable for serialization. I thought it was ripe.bnha poster for the newest jump next, i want it!! give it to me now!!
![]()
also that wasn't mentioned before but "Wonderful Wonder World" mangaka is doing a new one shot called "GOLD" in the issue
But not in the first week. I was talking about the first week's sales.Psi Arrives at 100k,so it could even sell around 80-90k.


Hmm, 2 chapters per quarter, 3rd quarter just started. At least 4 more chapters if it is a short sequel about one match only.if anyone here follows knb extra game can you estimate how long you think it will last?

Still have time to improve his sales, the last time he had problem with the stock so this time maybe too.The weekly shoseki ranking is out and it looks like Black Clover sold only a little less than PSI Kusuo Saiki in its first week. So I think we should expect around 50K~55K in the Oricon ranking.
Kagamigami sold less than 19K so it's really doomed.