- Joined
- Aug 23, 2013
- Messages
- 14,076
- Reaction score
- 6,934
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Feels like something that should be in that Comic Zero Sum magazine. Love this Chronos Ruler, the putin brothers are awesome.
I don't think we can judge jump plus mangas popularity by sales, maybe if they release stats about what is the most visited pages on the website & what's the most read series, then maybe we can judge them properlyIs there any way for us to judge the popularity of Jump+ series?
There are several pretty neat looking series running like these ones that I could see becoming popular.
http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00001727_57
http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00001721_57
http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00001734_57
http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00001718_57
http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00001725_57
http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00001685_57
http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00001675_57
http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00001690_57
http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00001711_57
http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00001717_57
http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00001745_57
Also, I'm really really hoping that one or both of UBS and Kagamigami get moved to Jump+. They are too high quality of series to just get cancelled like this.
843 :名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい@転載は禁止:2015/06/10(水) 16:15:46.58 ID:8JysL1N20
カガミガミ
UBS
こち亀
ブリーチ
トリコ
ニセコイ
読切
こんな感じのはずだが急いでたから間違ってる可能性もある
848 :名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい@転載は禁止:2015/06/10(水) 16:27:45.75 ID:8JysL1N20
斉木はアニメ化
PSI Saike is getting an anime it seems like. I guess it'll be a real one this time and not flash?2ch:
斉木はアニメ化
I'm guessing this is from bottom and up, like last week? If so, Kagamigami at the bottom. PSI Kusuo getting an anime is awesome, will most likely be a real one this time around.2ch:
Are you serious? I hate his whiny voiceHope its a long running anime, what chapter is saiki kusuo on anyway.
Hoping kenn or yuki kaji is in it.
You dont like his Silver Mask voice?Are you serious? I hate his whiny voice
At the time of the announcement it will be in chapter 151.Hope its a long running anime, what chapter is saiki kusuo on anyway.
Hoping kenn or yuki kaji is in it.
World Trigger is/was on break in Issue 28World Trigger is in the top. Strange. Maybe Ashihara finished the script faster this time.
I would buy every volume if this comes trueMaybe with the anime Viz will release Saiki here.....