http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...g-flowers-manga-sequel-ends-this-month/.79731I'd like a source on that please.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...g-flowers-manga-sequel-ends-this-month/.79731I'd like a source on that please.
That doesn't imply the series will continue, that's just a generic little thing attached to all cancelled manga.I'd like a source on that please.
The difference is that it's not implying a new work, but a future of a franchise.That doesn't imply the series will continue, that's just a generic little thing attached to all cancelled manga.
You'll see it in Jump with "Please look forward to Cancelled-Sensei's next work!"


Manga still on hiatus. Mangaka still working on it, but not allowed to talk about official come back date.What if the return of D.Gray man?

That would be the dream of most readers.What if she returned Back from hiatus directly in sj.Maybe she Can draws more when she is healed,or could return But being a series like HXH in jump.


That's been discused plenty of times before. It is not happening. Hoshino will never be able to follow a weekly serializing schedule again.What if she returned Back from hiatus directly in sj.Maybe she Can draws more when she is healed,or could return But being a series like HXH in jump.
That's the Chinese Edited Manga...Does anyone know what was the special messege on the Kagamigami color page last week?
Link below
http://imgbox.com/gZWiVcie
I want these 2 too, I can't judge Ishiyama's new one shot Kyousei no Murasaki because it's not published yet, but Dondohare one shot by Mitsuoki Nagata was pretty coolI Want Ryo Ishiyama to come back also like to see Mitsuki Nagata in jump too.
Beelzebub ended & Soul Catchers moved, so it make sense for KnB to get all the coversLOL, will all the issues of Jump Next have KnB-Extra Game on the cover?
I don't mind.
Jump Next - Vol 3/2015
B&W preview
![]()
Now in she has 218 posts in Instagram and she has 218 chapters and it's strange.... but I don't think that it will be announcement about DGMManga still on hiatus. Mangaka still working on it, but not allowed to talk about official come back date.
It could come back in 2 months or next year. No one knows. Just not back to WSJ, it's already hard for her to draw 30 pages a month on Jump SQ.![]()
I forgot to ask, when and where was this announced? There will be a new manga series by Kishimoto this sommer?The only proof of the final of Naruto in the next issue is Kishimoto will start a new series in summer, we don't know if it in july or august, so it may will finish in the next issue or have 10 more chapter.
.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...t-title-after-naruto-after-next-summer/.81192I forgot to ask, when and where was this announced? There will be a new manga series by Kishimoto this sommer?
Yeah , that , I didn't remember if it begin his next work in summer or after summer but I remember he say Salada spin off end in summer
HAve you read the article? Kishimoto only states that he will not be "preparing" a new series not until he has finished NAruto Gaiden and the Boruto movie (wrote screenplay). It is not set in stone that he will start a new series right away. And "preparing" doens't mean he starts "drawing"Yeah , that , I didn't remember if it begin his next work in summer or after summer but I remember he say Salada spin off end in summer