Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzone

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
888
Reaction score
698
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
HAve you read the article? Kishimoto only states that he will not be "preparing" a new series not until he has finished NAruto Gaiden and the Boruto movie (wrote screenplay). It is not set in stone that he will start a new series right away. And "preparing" doens't mean he starts "drawing"
Have you read the comment who you cuote?"I didn't remember if it begin his next work in summer or after summer but I remember he say Salada spin off end in summer" =/ "Ey , in July kishimoto began a new series in Jump SQ", and I repeat that I didn't remember the article(You read it today and I read in november so you have more notion for who is telling the article) the only thing who I remember is the "Naruto miniseries ending this summer" who I remember Kishimoto saying that.
For other hand, if you didn't understand what I write tell me that and I will exert to explain myself but I think you don't give a fuck.
PD: Also after summer =/ september 2015.
 

piau9000

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2015
Messages
242
Reaction score
80
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
#32 :
Naruto Gaiden - Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki (End)
I knew it.
This story is about Sarada and her development is practically done now.
 

conankudo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
456
Reaction score
389
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Have you read the comment who you cuote?"I didn't remember if it begin his next work in summer or after summer but I remember he say Salada spin off end in summer" =/ "Ey , in July kishimoto began a new series in Jump SQ", and I repeat that I didn't remember the article(You read it today and I read in november so you have more notion for who is telling the article) the only thing who I remember is the "Naruto miniseries ending this summer" who I remember Kishimoto saying that.
For other hand, if you didn't understand what I write tell me that and I will exert to explain myself but I think you don't give a fuck.
PD: Also after summer =/ september 2015.
I just said, according to the wording of the article it isn't even a sure thing that Kishimoto will start a new series this year (not 2015). So please get your attitude right.
 

Eru13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
829
Reaction score
1,149
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Jump began a Minor Club Campaign
Participants:
Sumou - Hinomaru Zumou
American Football: Eyeshield 21
Sexy Comando (?): Sugoi yo! Masaru-san
Go: Hikaru no Go
Movies: Ichigo 100%
Lacrosse: Cross Manage
Dancesport: Sesuji wo Pin! to
 

De La Croissant

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
804
Reaction score
668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I knew it.
This story is about Sarada and her development is practically done now.
Naruto Gaiden: Ten chapters with Sarada crying because of her parents.
 

piau9000

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2015
Messages
242
Reaction score
80
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Naruto Gaiden: Ten chapters with Sarada crying because of her parents.
Pretty much.
At least in the chapter 9 she finally stoped crying and showed some progress.
 

Mawara

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2015
Messages
210
Reaction score
234
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Pretty much.
At least in the chapter 9 she finally stoped crying and showed some progress.
Come one, that is just mean. She is a 12 year old girl, who just wants to know her father, she never met before and want to learn her place in the world. It also doesnt help that she has two very bad parents.
Overall, although I dislike Kishimoto nowadays, especially his depiction of women in his manga(Sakura & Karin e.g.), Sarada was fine.
 

Felcis

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
150
Reaction score
243
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sarada might honestly be one of the best characters Kishimoto has ever written. Easily one of the best females and definitely the best Uchiha.
She might cry a lot but she is smart and acts like a sane person would act in her situation. She is already much more relatable and interesting than Sasuke ever was.
 

De La Croissant

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
804
Reaction score
668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Sarada is a good character, but in Gaiden it made no difference. Kishimoto could have used her for something new and refreshing as the first chapters of Naruto. Instead, he chose to make the girl the center of a mexican soap opera.
 

piau9000

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2015
Messages
242
Reaction score
80
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Come one, that is just mean. She is a 12 year old girl, who just wants to know her father, she never met before and want to learn her place in the world. It also doesnt help that she has two very bad parents.
Overall, although I dislike Kishimoto nowadays, especially his depiction of women in his manga(Sakura & Karin e.g.), Sarada was fine.
My problem with gaiden is not Sarada. It's the whole idea.
For something that was meant to be a bonus, it was just lackluster.
Like Naruto flashback (the one on the playground, alone). Kishimoto decided to use it again in this special.
But it was used so many times that it's not funny anymore.
The whole gaiden is just like this.
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'd be absolutely shocked if Lady Justice doesn't debut in the bottom three this week.
 

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Me too, yet I wonder how will Devilyman be recieved. I bet Sesuji no pin to will start out strong(3rd-6th) and Devilyman start somewhat at the middle since it has a very tough competition, if only it had started 6 months later it might have had a better chance once AC might be close to finished or finished.
 

piau9000

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2015
Messages
242
Reaction score
80
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'd be absolutely shocked if Lady Justice doesn't debut in the bottom three this week.
Is it this low in acceptance?
How about Devily Man?

I'm starting to believe that, out of the three, only the dance manga will made some success.
 

Xzone

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
888
Reaction score
698
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
Is it this low in acceptance?
How about Devily Man?

I'm starting to believe that, out of the three, only the dance manga will made some success.
I think is talking about this because is a "E-robot manga" and the last series end with 10 chapter.
And I think the same with dance manga, I don't say it will be a hit but is pushing more than the other two and Oda liked his last one shoot
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Just a reminder that the new one shots from Ryou Ishiyama (Mitsukubi Condor) & Tomohiro Yagi (Iron Knight) will be in this month issue of Jump Next




 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just a reminder that the new one shots from Ryou Ishiyama (Mitsukubi Condor) & Tomohiro Yagi (Iron Knight) will be in this month issue of Jump Next




Ten more days!
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Does NEXT digital come out the same day as physical, or is there a delay? Kind of excited for Red Sprite, I enjoyed most of his other oneshots (pretending Iron Curtain doesn't exist because wow that was bad).
 

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
So Ishiyama Ryou has gone from doing thieves to policemen, that's an interesting change. I hope those 2 mangaka find success in their next work since there will be an open space by then for them. Does anyone demember when was the last time a NEXT oneshot became a success?

Also, how come we don't have a bottom 5 early spoilers anymore?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top