- Joined
- Apr 24, 2011
- Messages
- 207
- Reaction score
- 94
- Age
- 46
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I could wait until tomorrow, but I want to ask: New series or Golden Future Cup's one-shots from next week?
Black Clover, Shokugeki no Souma, Hinomaru Zumou, etc.So Ishiyama Ryou has gone from doing thieves to policemen, that's an interesting change. I hope those 2 mangaka find success in their next work since there will be an open space by then for them. Does anyone demember when was the last time a NEXT oneshot became a success?
Also, how come we don't have a bottom 5 early spoilers anymore?
Actually, no. It's going to run in a new publication. SQ.CROWN.D Gray Man set to continue on the next issue of Jump SQ
![]()
oh I see, thanks for the correctionActually, no. It's going to run in a new publication. SQ.CROWN.
It will be a quarterly magazine so there'll only be 4 chapters per year.oh I see, thanks for the correction
Seasonal and quarterly are the same thing.http://puu.sh/iJwap/7a8b0b1c16.jpg
By the way, it says in that ad that Jump SQ.Crown is a SEASONAL magazine. As in once every 3 months. So, maybe now D.Gray-Man will come out on a regular basis at least? But seasonal magazines are suuuuch slow releases you almost might as well just initially released it in volumes at that point.
Good to know that i am not the only one that didn't know it's the same thing.Seasonal and quarterly are the same thing.

Sorry, I didn't notice you'd already said how often it comes out in the other thread.Seasonal and quarterly are the same thing.
Blood Blockade Battlefront has something like 70-80 pages per chapter, but there's no way of knowing how many DGM will have until the issue is out.Only 4 chapters a year then...
Let's hope that she finishes it fast and don't prolong it too much.
How many pages a seasonal magazine chapter have?
Let's just hope Hoshino got finally so well that she's able to work at all again. So sad to see Ai Yazawa still not being able work still. :/D Gray Man set to continue on the next issue of SQ Crown
![]()