Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
I'm also curious to see how it goes, if a cycling manga got me interested and it's anime kept me awake for almost a record time so this could go a similar way although it's competitions will take less time. The art style really improved and Kiruko always had potential in my eyes so I hope to see it succeed.
 

Pietro

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
2,404
Reaction score
817
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Really interesting Free...sorry I wanted to say Best blue
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow. He improved on the oneshot.
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Jump NEXT back cover and Red Sprite color pages.





Figures the preview cuts off juuust before the end of the oneshot.
 

Eru13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
829
Reaction score
1,149
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Best Blue ch 1 was actually pretty good, Jump is starting to get full of sport series and I can't say I don't like that
 

kobester11

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 8, 2013
Messages
148
Reaction score
53
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Is it bad that I actually prefer the oneshot than the serialized one? It became full fujoshi mode...
The girl was barely there.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Is it bad that I actually prefer the oneshot than the serialized one? It became full fujoshi mode...
The girl was barely there.
The MC will probably go to a big city to improve and there will be a female manager there or a coach or director or his future rival's sister...
It may introduce an annoying female rooting team later like the "Rukawa's girls".
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The MC will probably go to a big city to improve and there will be a female manager there or a coach or director or his future rival's sister...
It may introduce an annoying female rooting team later like the "Rukawa's girls".
If only there could be a mala manager for a sports series :(
 

Bigivelfhq

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
501
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Will the poll of Black Clover just stay there?
 

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
It could be switched to how much Volume 2 will sell :p. Red sprite looks interesting as I can't remember the last time a machine army was involved in Jump and I love Tomohiro's color pages. If someone read it and Ishiyama's oneshot, can you write what's it about?
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It could be switched to how much Volume 2 will sell :p. Red sprite looks interesting as I can't remember the last time a machine army was involved in Jump and I love Tomohiro's color pages. If someone read it and Ishiyama's oneshot, can you write what's it about?
Whens the first volumes of the new mangas?
 

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Should be Sep. 4th
 

Nicolin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 5, 2015
Messages
21
Reaction score
30
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Gold Future Cup One Shots:
http://i.imgur.com/Oevtgjj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tGnPLvA.jpg

Some One Shots have already been released in Jump NEXT:
Deadman Killer (Jump NEXT 2014.02)
Galaxy Gangs (NEXT 2015.02)
Ryuujinden Gagamaru (No.06) (NEXT 2014.06)

Galaxy Gangs was really great. In my opinion, will win that Gold Future Cup.
 
Last edited:

Pietro

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
2,404
Reaction score
817
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Galaxy gangs,deadman killer and the one that looks like Eldlive should be interesting
 

Xzone

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
888
Reaction score
698
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
My opinion based only in the image:
1:decent character design, meh "art"(judge the image maybe is worst or better in the one shot).
2:Don't like the art and the character design.
3:I like the character design and the art seem good.I have moderate hope(For the people who see the OS,It's a battle shonen, action manga or a comedy?)
4:Seem it is an asistant of furudate, not hate the art or character(I like them) but the plot repel me
5:I like the "mascot" design but I don't like the male design
6:Seem like an Oda assistant is a fanboy of zoro and write an fanmanga about it.Not bad but not god
7:I like the art and the character design seem cool.

In my opinion Galaxy gangs and the 7th entry are my favourite seem only that image,) don't see the other, except the 4th, serialized in the Jump.

Also the winner is going to start in the jump and have 2 volume's run
 

DestyNova4th

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
207
Reaction score
94
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
#34: Shoujou Fukkyuu Recovery Q, by Mitsuhara Subaru
#35: Deadman Killer, by Matsumoto Naoki
#36: Galaxy Gangs, by Moue Takamasa
#37·38: Kurama no Hiranuki, by Oikawa Tomoko
#39: Genjuui Toteku, by Gondaira Hitsuji
#40: Ryuujin-den Gagamaru, by Uemura Yuuki
#41: Carbonator, by Muragimo Atsuhito
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
wow!! another robot girl manga?? because you know, e-robot & koisuru Edison were huge success right? right?

& not one, but 2 mangas with cute mascot, one of my least favorite set ups
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top