- Joined
- May 23, 2015
- Messages
- 242
- Reaction score
- 80
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
My prediction was correct.
One day before the release of the volume too.
Last edited by a moderator:
My prediction was correct.
How is it Bleach plagirism whenever numerous anime, manga, live action, paintings, have used the same sort of image?I think World trigger anime are more rentable to Toriko anime...
For the Black Clover, I never hate an author, allways have a hope with people like Komi, kishimoto and other, but Tabata is like who have a problem with the mankind or something, the last page of chapter 22 is like who give a fuck to make a potable series, the Bleach plagiarism page is the worst thing I've see in this fucking 22 chapter and I see very utter garbage write to Tabata and remember the same thing happened in a USA comic book 4 or 5 years ago and the author's series got axed...
For other side, the second chapter of Best Blue was improve, still not good , but not terrible , it's readable and I'm ok with the 3 character(The coach, the sister and the MC except one or two scenes of the last...), has potential.
So Bleach copied Saint Seiya?Black Clover
![]()
Bleach
![]()
Call it tribute, call it bad luck who select the type of scene, call it it fall asleep and he couldn't make the last page and have to draw that, call it you can, It's not a Incarnate case but still pretty painful with an profesional author(well, still a noob until he make a second hit) and that isn't the first time...
Edit: If you trying to tell all the series are doing that, pls stop, one thing is inspire your series and other is the BC case
Well with Saint Seiya apparently being Kubo's biggest influence on Bleach I wouldn't be surprised if that panel was a homage to Saint Seiya.So Bleach copied Saint Seiya?
![]()
Please, this is a common scene in any shounen. Or you all really think Tabata-sensei, when drawing this scene, thought "Oh, I know, I remember I saw something similar while reading Bleach, so I will do the same!" and opened a volume of Bleach, drawing ditto?
*Thanks for the image, ziko77
Then vice versa, whatever, the concept is the same.Since when is MH becoming 4chan? And for the record, this scene from Saint Seiya Lost Canvas (chapter 3) was published later than Bleach. (Bleach chapter 81 was released in 2003 and chapter 3 of Lost canvas in 2006. ) But I doubt Teshirogi stole from Kubo
Well with Saint Seiya apparently being Kubo's biggest influence on Bleach I wouldn't be surprised if that panel was a homage to Saint Seiya.
The panel in Black Clover isn't outright plagiarism, but that, combined with a litany of other "borrowed" elements cause the series to just feel like a bunch of shit from other popular series thrown together. Tabata is probably the least original hack I've ever seen in WSJ.
I still can't get over the blatant reuse of dungeons from Magi, down the smallest elements.