- Joined
- Nov 20, 2013
- Messages
- 2,545
- Reaction score
- 6,845
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I liked the one shot also. Seems like a perfect kind of action/adventure series that One Piece fans would gravitate towards.
This one shot also looks very coolYou want Sahara? the story is finished, where could it possibly go?
and even if that wasn't the case, the volume sold horribly Jump won't touch it ever again
you should put hope on the author other oneshot Zippo! that's the one that is most likely to get serialized
2-3 new series is my guess. Amalgam and Sesuji are the most likely to end, Spring Weapon will probably stay since the latest chapter shows no signs of ending yet.So with the new serialization most likely starting in a week or two, how many new series do you think will be serialized, and what do you think is getting the boot other than Amalgam
Shouldn't we get a Red Sprite replacement as well?2-3 new series is my guess. Amalgam and Sesuji are the most likely to end, Spring Weapon will probably stay since the latest chapter shows no signs of ending yet.
WT may return from hiatus to add another series in too.
there are speculations that Furudate is a femaleSo I found out yesterday that Kimetsu no Yaiba's author is actually a lady. That really surprised me, tbh. Nice to see another female author in Jump aside from...uh, who else is there in current WSJ?
Could happen, 2014 had 4 in for Winter serials as well as 2015.Shouldn't we get a Red Sprite replacement as well?
I could see it, tbh. I don't read Haikyuu but it has that sorta feeling.there are speculations that Furudate is a female
Zenitsu make so much sense now. No wonder females like him so much.So I found out yesterday that Kimetsu no Yaiba's author is actually a lady. That really surprised me, tbh. Nice to see another female author in Jump aside from...uh, who else is there in current WSJ?
How do you know?So I found out yesterday that Kimetsu no Yaiba's author is actually a lady. That really surprised me, tbh. Nice to see another female author in Jump aside from...uh, who else is there in current WSJ?
Please tell me that isn't a spoiler...Last neverland [...]