Finally, I was able to finish a manga that I've been putting off on reading for a while now, and man am I glad, but really frustrated, and that manga is Mx0. Honestly, I found out about this manga after seeing a panel from one of the last chapters on a "trigger /a/" thread a few years back, and honestly didn't really understand why so many people were angered about it. Even outside of 4chan, there was almost universal praise for the series on multiple forums
Now that finally I've read it, I can say this from the bottom of my heart.
WHY THE HELL DOES JAPAN HAVE SUCH SHIT TASTE? This was literally the only enjoyable magic high school series that I've seen, and Kuzumi was such a great main character. It had a lot of great ingredients, yet why did it get axed, especially after introducing new characters and plotlines? The only time I've ever felt so angered about a manga ending was Toriko, but that at least had almost 400 chapters, while Mxo didn't even reach 100. From what I've seen, the volume sales were pretty mediocre for its time, but I couldn't find any concrete sales numbers. Does anyone have an estimate of the average volume sales? I really wish this series was serialized in a more lenient magazine like Sunday or Magazine so that it could have lasted a lot longer, and possible achieved greater success.