- Joined
- Dec 3, 2017
- Messages
- 222
- Reaction score
- 141
- Age
- 36
- Country
-
The BnHA chapter being ranked was the big climax of the arc. Damn.
Cross Account is definitely gone, and I'd say Spring Weapon is safe. If I had to pick one of the 2, I'd choose Full Drive to go. I'm not a fan of the artwork, characters, or story. I'm not really loving Golem Hearts either so far, but I'm more willing to give it a bit more time. Honestly, I'd rather see Shudan survive at both of their expenses, but I highly doubt that'll happenAlso guess we can expect one of FD/GH to get the axe in this next round.
BLack Clover has already saved us.Screw Jump audience for not enjoying Golem Hearts. Adventure and battle shounen are dead. It turned it up to eleven after the timeskip. Save us, Kishimito.....
B-but Golem Hearts has cute boys too! One even has bags under his eyes!BLack Clover has already saved us.
Please be the anime announcement.CPs: Hinomaru Zumo (Big Announcement)
Prepare for FrankerZ and Kappas I guessRemember the last time HZ had a big annoucement it was something about 2nd arc, ending, etc..? If it gets an anime then good for the fans, but it's kinda weird how it wasn't announced at Jump Festa.
My esport manga will finally become a thing.






Issue 6
Cover/Lead Poster Color: One Piece
CPs: Hinomaru Zumo (Big Announcement), Kimetsu no Yaiba, E no Genten (Naoshi Komi oneshot, ESports)
Extra Pages: Golem Hearts
Now, Jump give me the space battle manga.I want a space battle manga (Something similar to the Mass Effect game) or a gag manga nonsense like Sexy Commando Gaiden.
And also an eSports manga.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Alas, I know of one man for the job.....or at least I thought I knew himNow, Jump give me the space battle manga.
Not a oneshot, but a series.
kids they killed Shudan and are keeping SW#1 alive so I wouldn't say their taste got betterBattle shonen continuing to catch L's these past couple of years. Kids are getting better taste /s
I'll pretend you mean Hisao Tamaki and not who you actually meantAlas, I know of one man for the job.....or at least I thought I knew him