Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Okay, that's just fucking ridiculous. How do you guys take this shit seriously?
Lol you don't. The fanservice can get crazy at times but the actual story is cool and the filler chapters are doing a good job developing the girls in the harem.
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland

Akia999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
905
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Lastly, please tell me someone has read Yuragi 48..... I might have to stop reading this cause I'm getting too fucking jealous.... this man has been blessed by the ecchi gods that blessed Rito. Simply impossible to be this lucky and never get slapped:

I'm aware that this series has lots of fanservice.It's ecchi afterall...
But this is literally the most ridiculous fanservice I have ever seen.It's not even hot anymore.XD
I'm intrigue by how it happen. I don't think it's possible to land that way.XD
 

Scruffy8642

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,057
Age
29
Country
Australia
Miki Yoshikawa did touch upon this one her small oneshot about her time as an assistant for Mashima.
http://imgur. com/a/Clzow

remove the space in .com
----------------------------
Thanks for posting this, such a great read. Mashima sounds like the best person to work for. Buys you shit, is kind and totally not serious. There's no way he can be human and still finish one or even more manuscripts.

Lastly, please tell me someone has read Yuragi 48..... I might have to stop reading this cause I'm getting too fucking jealous.... this man has been blessed by the ecchi gods that blessed Rito. Simply impossible to be this lucky and never get slapped:

Yuragi lately has me conflicted. So much Chisaki, but no Sagiri. Sure Chisaki is nice, but I need some Sagiri too. Should just get rid of Hibari...
 

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just out of curiosity, how does Yuragi compare to most ecchi with fanservice? Is that standard stuff, or is it pushing the envelope compared to other ecchi?
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I'm aware that this series has lots of fanservice.It's ecchi afterall...
But this is literally the most ridiculous fanservice I have ever seen.It's not even hot anymore.XD
I'm intrigue by how it happen. I don't think it's possible to land that way.XD
Bruh I thought of every aerodynamic equation and trajectory path line after I read the chapter.... it makes literally no sense how they ended up like this. Like you can say anime logic but it went even beyond anime logic. I was laughing so much to even care.

Yuragi lately has me conflicted. So much Chisaki, but no Sagiri. Sure Chisaki is nice, but I need some Sagiri too. Should just get rid of Hibari...
Chisaki is nice, I'm conflicted too on that. Sagiri is either the best girl or top 3 but the Chisaki screentime just recently like a chapter or two ago was actually pretty good and she's just getting better. I can't tell if Hibari is a loli like the racoon or just an underdeveloped Sagiri. But her focus hasn't been too bad, she's just so pressed to get him.
 

perroloco

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
915
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
I just saw that Yuragi panel and made me laugh lol, it's one of those panels that makes you want to read a manga xD
 

tirakai

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Messages
5,297
Reaction score
7,333
Age
33
Country
Scotland
Generally Yuragi's fanservice tends to go further than weekly To Love Ru did but not as far as Darkness.
 

Kefka Palazzo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2017
Messages
134
Reaction score
66
Age
31
Country
Brazil
Yet it doesn't really matter when your story content is awful and there's nothing notable about your art at all and his feats are negated by the fact that he has six assistants. You can pretty much say that Mashima is the Taco Bell of mangaka, gives you fast on-time service but you'll feel sick and still hunger afterwards. Nakaba does all that without assistants and even while he was at the hospital he still had time to do side stories up until the manga's return to serialization without the expense of the art deteriorating or the quality of the writing dropping.
I seriously don't know how you can talk shit about Fairy Tail and praise Nanatsu no Taizai in the same fucking post.


I have a topic. Who do you think is the most developed protagonist in shonen action series from JUMP? Kenshin and Yusuke would be two for me
Johnny Joestar, but since it went to Ultra JUMP... There's Zenkichi, Nagisa, Yuma, Joseph Joestar and Yuusuke.
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,721
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
Bruh I thought of every aerodynamic equation and trajectory path line after I read the chapter.... it makes literally no sense how they ended up like this. Like you can say anime logic but it went even beyond anime logic. I was laughing so much to even care.



Chisaki is nice, I'm conflicted too on that. Sagiri is either the best girl or top 3 but the Chisaki screentime just recently like a chapter or two ago was actually pretty good and she's just getting better. I can't tell if Hibari is a loli like the racoon or just an underdeveloped Sagiri. But her focus hasn't been too bad, she's just so pressed to get him.
Not my image, credit to the internet
Not my image, credit to the internet

Even though Yuragi is raunchy, it has its limit in a Shonen magazine. The series that try to revolutionize ecchi is To Love Ru: Darkness. To this day, I don't know how Yabuki get away with it for 6 years.

It's more raunchy than To Love Ru, Ichigo 100%, but it is tame compare to TLR: Darkness
 
Last edited:

Scruffy8642

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,057
Age
29
Country
Australia


Even though Yuragi is raunchy, it has its limit in a Shonen magazine. The series that try to revolutionize ecchi is To Love Ru: Darkness. To this day, I don't know how Yabuki get away with it for 6 years.

It's more raunchy than To Love Ru, Ichigo 100%, but it is tame compare to TLR: Darkness
Lol you made a physics diagram of it XD. Love it. But yeah, that coulda happened. I swear, males must be magnetic to female's underpants in Ecchi.

Not that I really care much about Yaya (probably because she has been ignored), but I think there's just too many girls now. There's like 9 at Yuragi Inn alone, and its meaning they're losing screentime.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I just hope Yuragi doesn't go Nisekoi and takes turns in dropping each girl. Easily the dumbest part of the whole manga, just how it was executed I mean. I rather they give all the girls screentime like how they are now and just settle in with 3 girls (Sagiri, Yuuna, Chisaki seem mostly likely) and he either takes all 3 or just chooses Yuuna, who is the most probable endgame.
 

Kadir0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2016
Messages
909
Reaction score
1,475
Country
The Wall
Just went to check out that particular scene (For research purpose), seriously though, how the fvck did he do that lol?


 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
>look at left hand

WHAT ARE THOSE!!!
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
The Black Clover color page looks amazing
 

iceemperor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
1,735
Reaction score
2,734
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock


Theres a special called Boku no Hero Academia Hero Notebook that airs on the 25th of March. Its basically a sneak peek into the second season and a look back on the first, a special to bring everyone up to speed that coincides with AnimeJapan that takes place that weekend. The first episode of the second season starts the next week, April 1.
 

Tanzo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
1,555
Reaction score
3,766
Country
United States
SJ #10 Cover - better quality
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Theres a special called Boku no Hero Academia Hero Notebook that airs on the 25th of March. Its basically a sneak peek into the second season and a look back on the first, a special to bring everyone up to speed that coincides with AnimeJapan that takes place that weekend. The first episode of the second season starts the next week, April 1.
Hiroshi Shinsou
CV: Wataru Hatano
 

HIGAN0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
743
Reaction score
1,880
Country
Eyrie
One Piece Vol.84 Poster
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Preview #11


--- Double Post Merged, ---

Boku-tachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Lead CP

 

Tanzo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
1,555
Reaction score
3,766
Country
United States
Yuragi-sou gets a Valentines poster next chapter to commemorate the 50th chap.

It's a Sagiri-based chapter. Titled "Maiden's Secret and Sagiri-san".
CH. 50: A magical girl comes to Yuragi inn and causes a scourge.

Fck yeah new heroines poster too from the preview. Drawn by Soma's artist again it looks like.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top