Q 1. Genius and [X] are two sides of the same
High school third grader who goes to Ichinose Academy · Yuki Yuko is a poignant master who is unfamiliar with learning how to practice many times than many people
However, it is powerless in front of genius · Ogata Riku of science, which is also a class two-stop girl, in genius · Furuhashi Bunno
Students who are regarded as particularly excellent in this academic are required to go on to college after that
There is a special VIP recommendation which exempts all the tuition fee, and next week the examination interview
I can not be satisfied with the results now to take this recommendation
To take the recommendation I do not play club activities nor do she make anything I devoted my studies I want to take it there because the house is poor
Five years ago my father died of illness and now I am myself, my mother, 2 sisters, 5 younger brother's family members
It is my dream to let my family live a comfortable life someday and I wanted to earn a proper university for that
And with an interview with the school chief, almost 80% of the subjects are maintained and the attitude of life is particularly satisfactory
To become an education staff to pass two geniuses proud of the school that you can admit the recommendation with certain conditions to the aspiring college
(Apparently these two people are also in close friends)
The two educators were the seventh in this time it was the first time that the students became students and the former education professionals forced them to abandon two people
Actually, the two applicants are opposed to their specialty fields and they can not do it at all.
Because they are genius types each other, we can not talk with ourselves about their favorable subjects
Even if I do the same test for one week, the score is lowered rather than improvement
It is difficult in this high school term of 3, so it is difficult to encourage students to change their aspirational schools, but they refuse to place a collection of questions and forget them
Understanding that desperately trying hard by looking at the question book got to know to my father when I could not study at all
Do not forget the regret that is much better now than the one who can do it from the beginning
Because only the one who could not understand the feeling that can not become a man who knows who can not do is impossible
I will remind you what I was told and hand out each advice note I made by analyzing where it is easy to stumble from the problem collection
I thought that the two people who thought only that it was Cobb on the eyes thanks to that correspondence would be cute as usual
(I also have an interest in the difference between my two teachers)
However, I think that the achievements of today are going to start with tough and tomorrow start from the range of junior high school students
The secret of the two people will be revealed at the next issue of Daisuke 25 pages