- Joined
- Dec 18, 2016
- Messages
- 743
- Reaction score
- 1,880
- Country
-
I'm talking about his creepy fingerNotebooks ,,,?????
[![]()
I actually like the 'certain character is a descendant from a certain person'-trope, because it can be used to add more lore & background to the world. But at the same time, it can hurt the very same character, if his whole theme was, that he got no talent to begin with, but becomes the Magic King/Emperor by working hard.in the latest Black Clover chapter it's hinted that Asta is a descendant from some big deal dude
also, Asta go berserk after he lost consciousness
2 overused shonen cliche for the price of 1
Ah, the ol' grotesque fingeroo.. Reminds me of Judos' cover.http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...oss-media-project-megaton-kyu-musashi/.104728
man I completely forgot about this, we are suppose to get the new project in the summer
wonder if jump will actually put it in wsj, my bet is they gonna put it on v-jump or jump plus
like what was the last manga which is based on a video game in main magazine? Blue Dragon? that was in 2007
I'm talking about his creepy finger
Naruto still trained though, controlling kurama Chakra, wind element, sage mode etc. It wasn't a good thing by any means being the child of prophecy but it didn't diminished all he accompmished. Pretty sure Clover is gonna go the route of being the son of some kind of demon king or maybe a relationship with the devil (chapter 1)I actually like the 'certain character is a descendant from a certain person'-trope, because it can be used to add more lore & background to the world. But at the same time, it can hurt the very same character, if his whole theme was, that he got no talent to begin with, but becomes the Magic King/Emperor by working hard.
.... it's also quite funny, because this is also a thing what bothered many people with Naruto-
Dude was working hard to become Hokage, but in the end he was a child of a prophecy, child of a former Hokage & was the reincarnation of the Ninja God's son. It had nothing to do with working hard, after all.
I agree, but if we look at it with a different perspective, if they had started from normal and stayed normal through the end, then they would never have seen the apex, one way or another they would have reached their 'limitation''I actually like the 'certain character is a descendant from a certain person'-trope, because it can be used to add more lore & background to the world. But at the same time, it can hurt the very same character, if his whole theme was, that he got no talent to begin with, but becomes the Magic King/Emperor by working hard.
.... it's also quite funny, because this is also a thing what bothered many people with Naruto-
Dude was working hard to become Hokage, but in the end he was a child of a prophecy, child of a former Hokage & was the reincarnation of the Ninja God's son. It had nothing to do with working hard, after all.
Miki Hoshii from THE IDOLM@STER, aka the best idol on the planet.Where is that character from in your avi @Leoat12![]()

Anyone got the translation of this manga already? What is it about?english WSJ cover
![]()
Oh, I didnt want to imply that Naruto didnt do anything. It's just that Naruto(the Manga) started more as an underdog story starring Naruto(the character); I mean, talent vs hard work was a theme of the manga early on. And I saw something similiar with Black Clover, though, nothing really was confirmed/stated, which says something to the contrary, so I won't complain (yet).Naruto still trained though, controlling kurama Chakra, wind element, sage mode etc. It wasn't a good thing by any means being the child of prophecy but it didn't diminished all he accompmished. Pretty sure Clover is gonna go the route of being the son of some kind of demon king or maybe a relationship with the devil (chapter 1)
It might have to do with the demon Astaroth, hence the name Asta, and that one page with the demonic shadow cast against the wall.Pretty sure Clover is gonna go the route of being the son of some kind of demon king or maybe a relationship with the devil (chapter 1)
The Kyuubi is coming to do a cross over.It might have to do with the demon Astaroth, hence the name Asta, and that one page with the demonic shadow cast against the wall.
Hm, seems pretty generic so fa-*sees Ubongo 3D*-AMAZING! I'm starting to like this manga! <3Boku-tachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai / We Never Learn first chapter raw
What is ubongo3D?Hm, seems pretty generic so fa-*sees Ubongo 3D*-AMAZING! I'm starting to like this manga! <3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, seriously, what is this manga about? It has me curious. And what is Ubongo3D?Hm, seems pretty generic so fa-*sees Ubongo 3D*-AMAZING! I'm starting to like this manga! <3
I blame E Robot jump start ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Viz have no problem doing We Never Learn
but they won't do Yuuna
I give up on understanding Americans and what's considered pg or not
From what I saw in the raw, the shower scenes were quite tame compared to Yuuna's ones. Pretty much Nisekoi level, which is alright for them.Viz have no problem doing We Never Learn
but they won't do Yuuna
I give up on understanding Americans and what's considered pg or not