Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Who's dying next week?
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Issue 11:
U19 (Cover, Lead CP, New Series)
Black Clover
One Piece
Haikyuu!! (CP)
Yakusoku no Neverland
BLack Clover outperforms One Piece, Oda cant rest on his laurels. Im glad quality writing is being recognized and rewarded.
 
Last edited:

Kadir0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2016
Messages
909
Reaction score
1,475
Country
The Wall
Well at least MHA is still on the top 5.
The villain chapter was awesome, though, better than the children and their training with Mirio.
 

Scruffy8642

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,057
Age
29
Country
Australia
I guess the other 4 will just go in order from oldest to youngest. Amalgram to Golazo.
 

Avok

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
477
Reaction score
363
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Banba nooo!
 

HIGAN0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
743
Reaction score
1,880
Country
Eyrie
Amalgam still there.........
I think every issue we will have something end, instead of of everything at once,,,,,,,,,,,
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
If we got another Jump Heroes poster would Emma also be included in that?
 

HIGAN0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
743
Reaction score
1,880
Country
Eyrie
Takuma-sensei last comment :
"Thanks to all the readers and the characters! Well what shall I draw next?"
 

SoldadoInvernal

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 22, 2016
Messages
41
Reaction score
7
Age
26
Country
Brazil
If we got another Jump Heroes poster would Emma also be included in that?
E-Robot girl appear in the Jump Heroes poster of 2014, and she isn't even the main character, so why not?
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
E-Robot girl appear in the Jump Heroes poster of 2014, and she isn't even the main character, so why not?
Was curious because Heroine is the tecnically the term for a female hero in a story, and Jump has a separate poster for them. So I was curious if Neverland would use one of the male leads instead for a Hero poster
 

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
Not that great of a TOC in my opinion. Black Clover at first place once again, even above One Piece. Can the shilling get any worse? I'm just hoping the anime is a bigger disappointment than Toriko (cries) in terms of boosting the sales so that it could be axed as soon as possible. Otherwise, we would never hear the end of it from a certain someone who is impossible to take serious. Hero Academia and Kimetsu at 5th and 6th isn't a good thing to see either, I guess Kimetsu small amount of pushing is complete for now, although there is that color page next week, so maybe I'm wrong. Either way, I hope their ranks rise back up again. Haikyuu and Zumou color pages are good to see, although the latter probably won't be seen for a bit due to the Edited Mangas being behind. And once again, Ole Golazo at the bottom. RIP Banba the Man. I hope at least U19 is a good series. If not, then maybe next week's Poro will be the savior Jump needs. :cheez
 

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm shocked Black Clover hasn't had a popularity poll yet.
 

Koi Kage

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well at least MHA is still on the top 5.
I'm not surprised by MHA ranking the chapter felt a bit stiff, in my opinion. The reason I feel Black Clover placed first is because of the teased power-up/ potential information behind Asta's anti-magic grimoire. It's either that or people really think that the Big Mom arc needs to move faster, which from what I've been told, it really needs to because even for Oda it seems to be dragging more then usual.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top