- Joined
- Mar 13, 2008
- Messages
- 1,089
- Reaction score
- 401
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
You know they will xDAssuming that both makes success.
You know they will xDAssuming that both makes success.
I don't know anything after My Hero Academia first season, but it is already an old story.You know they will xD
?Oooh, Black Clover in first, AGAIN?
You guys are so doomed hahahaha
Well with Samon getting 2 CPs in a row... I don't think so. Same with Isobe. And as was said, Hinomaru doesn't seem ready to end just yet.After Golazo, it's gotta be Samon, Spring Weapon or Isobe. Hinomaru just spent the entire last chapter hyping up their next opponents. Theres no way an entire chapter would be wasted on that if its going to be ending within the next few. There's nothing else it could be.
If the readers liked the chapter 8 weeks ago, just imagine when the last 2 ranks.?
Well with Samon getting 2 CPs in a row... I don't think so. Same with Isobe. And as was said, Hinomaru doesn't seem ready to end just yet.
:^( #RIP #BambaTheManI don't think Golazo is ending. Moue did a timeskip so we can timeskip so we can see Banba's professional career instead :^)
According to everyone here there's no way HZ can conclude in the next few weeks:^(
Since Samon and Isobe received a color page, Saiki will receive a s2, and there's no annoucement about Gintama ending... HZ is probably going to be next to die.
BC in first and HZ probably ending? This is too much for me to handle ;/
I never said it would... But, oh boy, how I'm hoping so.According to everyone here there's no way HZ can conclude in the next few weeks
Pretty much they are not.Unless Black Clover's light novels were more popular than I expected I'm not sure how chapters 90-91 managed to get so high as both of those chapters relied VERY heavily on light novel side characters the author literally dumped into the story with about as much grace as a flying brick to the face.
