- Joined
- Apr 12, 2016
- Messages
- 4,125
- Reaction score
- 5,841
- Country
-
...
I was about to start that and a MH podcast before I entered my current suicidal phase.I beg to any well informed MH member to start a youtube channel... It's amazing the level of disinformation that those "otakutubers" like to diffuse.
Saint Seiya art does not suck.I've been reading Saint Seiya recently (just got to vol 8) and while it's entertaining enough the art, well, sucks. It's like that one gag in Doujin Work where the mc learned to draw faces pretty well but only at one angle except without the drawing well part.
Excluding gag manga artists, is Kurumada the worst major ws jump series artist at drawing people? I don't think I've read any other series where they could only draw at one angle.
Kurumada can't draw faces, but the cloths are next level stuff. Since you already are in volume 8, I hope you can endure until you get to Hades.I've been reading Saint Seiya recently (just got to vol 8) and while it's entertaining enough the art, well, sucks. It's like that one gag in Doujin Work where the mc learned to draw faces pretty well but only at one angle except without the drawing well part.
Excluding gag manga artists, is Kurumada the worst major ws jump series artist at drawing people? I don't think I've read any other series where they could only draw at one angle.
Boy this guy is terrible

Getting through this video was agonizing
I think that's the point, even in the first chapter it poked at how bizarre he looked. Me too, I'm trying to wonder what made Takeshi so popular. Was it the gags? The emotional stories/characters? Or Both? I think we'll have our answer once we read more of it. I noticed that even Toriko ended, some of the Japanese fans were asking for a series like Takeshi again.Speaking of crappy art, just how was Shimabu's previous gag manga so popular with a main character that ugly? Looking at the color pages posted earlier this week, I couldn't help but feel disgusted with how ugly the guy was. Not that Shimabu's art sucked (the art in Toriko was AMAZING), but I'm mystified at how something that repulsive could be popular. Were the gags just that good?
Somewhat related, but I just saw that Kimetsu MAD OP, and it convinced me that a Kimetsu anime could be pretty good as long as there were small character design changes. Kind of like Haikyuu.
This bold part is not a reason to give more cover and CP for One Piece?I hardly disagree... Why the most sold manga of all time need any more publicity? One Piece does not need it...
One Piece should not even be ranked on toc...
For the 20th year it should have its own magazine :V
One Piece does not need JUMP. JUMP needs One Piece.
What's the likely hood that he actually read it and not just watched savagezwipanda Black Clover review videosspeaking of youtube cancer
forneverworld latest video is about Black Clover, 12 minutes of him taking a giant shit all over it
he finishes the video by saying he liked it and will keep reading it which I will never understand since he was struggling and reaching to say anything postive
it's entertaining until you go to the comments section and see he wants to get into Kimetsu no Yaiba next
![]()