- Joined
- Mar 13, 2008
- Messages
- 1,089
- Reaction score
- 401
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
It should come next week with the CP or at it's anniversary.I find it odd that there are still no news about the BC anime. They announced it in december and that it would be made my Pierrot, but that's it. It's been almost 3 months with no news.
For comparison Souma's anime was announced at the end of october 2014 and it started in april 2015. BnHA's anime was also announced at the end of october 2015 and it also started in april 2016.
Possible, since it's Naruto same studio/director and stuff that will work on BCI can see many Naruto VA cast participating BC project.
I think people here are analyzing BC very wrongly. I don't think it's "selling bad" I think it's selling A LOT. Hell, for a "very bad, no history, stupid mc, no fanservice, harem, ecchi, plot, characterization... no NOTHING" manga to achieve good (and consistant) positions on TOC and sell more than 50k in less than 3 days is no small feat in my opinion...
But wtv, let's continue. Saiki / Kimetsu / Spring Weapon / HZ/ the now defunct Dance Manga are all better and are doing WAY better than BC, right?
).