- Joined
- Aug 19, 2014
- Messages
- 1,735
- Reaction score
- 2,734
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Cover
It's to hold him back and make the game fair for players who aren't using him, clearly. Someone's gotta be the victim here.equipping adult Gon with a weapon is so redundant
he can punch these things to sun if he wants
He looks like Saiki without his limiter.MC of Robot x Laserbeam is a mix of Kagami and Kuroko and (like I called it) he is doing some STUPIDLY OVERPOWERED swings...
This is kind of up there with Mashima's multiple chapters in certain weeks....Thats... a bit much. Maybe working on that on the side contributed to that incomplete chapter.
There's no way that we can compare FT (no details whatsoever) with MHA art...This is kind of up there with Mashima's multiple chapters in certain weeks....
Me either but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. The entire cast of girls can get screentime like I said but those 4 with the most focus/development I'm cool with. That being said just wait till that Christmas partyThis may come off as a shocker but I didn't like the last few chapters of Yuuna. It looks like Tadahiro lost his magic. He shifts from the huge casts to just 4 characters.
Also, I didn't sign up for romance

Same but stuff like this is one of the reasons I support the author even more, respect. Hori hasn't been posting any chapter drawings on his twitter lately either. He really is working himself like crazy.17号
巻頭:ヒロアカ ※4号連続綴じ込み付録第1弾書下ろしポスター
HeroAca is going to have 4 consecutive coloured posters.
....I worry for Horikoshi's health now..
. I do have a serious problem with this chapter though Senkuu's been awake for a while before Taiju and they've both had to wait a long time for the alcohol to distill; why have they never encountered those things before now, if Senkuu is as smart as he has been portraied then he should know that they should always be prepared for to fight off wild animals, and also I understand why the newcomer helped them but I don't think he should've automatically joined them.
I'm sure they already know, but they say that about literally every new series.The beginning of the new Dr.Stone chapter has "The Extremely Popular Scifi Survival Story" written in the front of it.
Is this just a random message from the author, or does the editor already have an idea of how popular it is?
I'm on the side of a random message from the author, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's an editorial claim since they may think it'll be super popular.The beginning of the new Dr.Stone chapter has "The Extremely Popular Scifi Survival Story" written in the front of it.
Is this just a random message from the author, or does the editor already have an idea of how popular it is?
I'm sure they already know, but they say that about literally every new series.
Well that message wasn't written in front of We Never Learn, Poro, and Hungry Marie on chapter 3. All of them just say something about it being a longer chapter. So that why this one stood out to meI'm on the side of a random message from the author, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's an editorial claim since they may think it'll be super popular.
For comparison*24,346 *,*65,822 Kimetsu no Yaiba 5