I read Hungry Marie chapters 4 and 5. The only interesting plot point is the one with the taoists that probably want to kill Marie for reasons that we´ll know later. And it was done in like 5 pages. THAT´S IT.
The rest of these chapters was mostly wasted time on comedy that I don´t know if it doesn´t work with me, or it doesn´t work in general. Chapter 5 tried too hard to be funny and cool with Marie fighting a guy in a restaurant, but for some stupid reason, a cliffhanger appears.
Dr Stone chapter 4: The villain twist apprears outta nowhere, because at first Tsukasa seems so good, and suddenly he explains his ideals for why he´s evil. So it fails to make a good impression. But I liked the rest where these guys where using clam shells for 4 interesting uses. So far it seems it´s trying to find its footing, between the survival and educational science stuff. Also, it seems that the impair chapters by now will focus on de-stoning humans, while the pair chapters will be more science.