Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
1. Sagiri
2. Chisaki
3. Oboro
4. Yuuna
5. Hobari
6. Busty Mangaka (I legit can't remember her name)
7. Yaya
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yuragi`s volume 5 cover is giving me headaches because I`m still in the dilemma of having Miura Tadahiro back, but not quite the way I wanted to. XD
Well, I downloaded the first volume and now I will see page by page, if I consider it readable, I will give it a try, finally. This is the last chance.
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
When should we expect to see raws from the JUMP GIGA mini series
 

Tanzo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
1,555
Reaction score
3,766
Country
United States
This Week's Jump Comic Sales: March 20-26

19. Haikyuu!! #25 (50,337 / 707,430)
38. One Piece #84 (25,382 / 2,486,726)
40. Shokugeki no Souma #23 (24,993 / 352,042)
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Shokugeki no Soma has been steady lately? Long ago since I updated my spreadsheet.
It looks good, I don't really like when a series sells too much because it becomes target of the greedy editorial department.
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
Shokugeki no Soma has been steady lately? Long ago since I updated my spreadsheet.
387,481 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.19
399,036 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.20
361,997 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.21
362,805 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.22

Although this is when they are too low to show up on Oricon ranking.
 

Scruffy8642

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,057
Age
29
Country
Australia
1. Sagiri
2. Chisaki
3. Yuuna
4. Oboro
5. Hibari
6. Yaya
7. Nonko
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Are you guys ranking girls here? Am I dreaming? I thought you guys didn't like harem manga. :huh:
 

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
Yuuna
POWER GAP
Chisaki=Oboro
Sagiri
Rest of the girls
 

TM2

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2017
Messages
155
Reaction score
95
Age
34
Country
Hong Kong
I personally don't like the characters for their personalities or lack thereof but I do like their designs.
 

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
I just like Yuuna because she's cute and has actual reasons for liking Kogarashi. I could care less about the other girls really, to me they're just there for variety. I mainly read it to see more cute Yuuna chapters and I hope she ends up with Kogarashi.
 

Kadir0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2016
Messages
909
Reaction score
1,475
Country
The Wall
Since most of you seem to love Yuragi so much, i have two questions for you guys. Are there some of you that dislike fanservice/ecchi stuff but still love that series? What part do you like about it? I am someone that doesn't like ecchi genre completely, but if there's something worth reading for it, i'd like to give it a shot.
 

Scruffy8642

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,057
Age
29
Country
Australia
Since most of you seem to love Yuragi so much, i have two questions for you guys. Are there some of you that dislike fanservice/ecchi stuff but still love that series? What part do you like about it? I am someone that doesn't like ecchi genre completely, but if there's something worth reading for it, i'd like to give it a shot.
Before reading Yuragi, I thought ecchi/fanservice was stupid and had no place anywhere. Just a way to pull in readers, basically meaning the series was crap. But after reading it, the series wouldn't be any better or worse without it. It's just there. Even completely ignoring that aspect, it's a great series. Comedy and characters are well done, it's that simple really. I generally like romcoms like Nisekoi/WNL, and Yuragi reads practically the same imo, just with ecchi.
 

Kadir0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2016
Messages
909
Reaction score
1,475
Country
The Wall
Before reading Yuragi, I thought ecchi/fanservice was stupid and had no place anywhere. Just a way to pull in readers, basically meaning the series was crap. But after reading it, the series wouldn't be any better or worse without it. It's just there. Even completely ignoring that aspect, it's a great series. Comedy and characters are well done, it's that simple really. I generally like romcoms like Nisekoi/WNL, and Yuragi reads practically the same imo, just with ecchi.
I was actually planning on reading it but then saw this scene on tumblr and it kinda put me off completely.

I like romcoms, everything that isn't Yaoi/Yuri/Echi, i do read them including shoujo :teehee So i'll try picking this up again, thanks for the reply.
 

HIGAN0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
743
Reaction score
1,880
Country
Eyrie
Issue 18 Cover :

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My Hero Academia CP :

Boruto CP :
 
Last edited:

Scruffy8642

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,057
Age
29
Country
Australia
I was actually planning on reading it but then saw this scene on tumblr and it kinda put me off completely.
.
Stuff like that happens, although that is one of the more ridiculous ones. Its not like thats everything there is though. They normally only come after a few pages of story, or a lot of the time just at the end of the chapter.
 

HIGAN0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
743
Reaction score
1,880
Country
Eyrie
Yuragisou no Yuuna-san color spread :
[/SPOILER]
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Issue #19 Preview :
 

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
4,503
Reaction score
6,604
Country
Germany
BC had unfinished pages again. Something must be going on with Tabata, probably due to the anime.
 

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
BC had unfinished pages again. Something must be going on with Tabata, probably due to the anime.
Didn't he have to draw up a chapter of MHA or something? That probably messed up his regular schedule.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top