- Joined
- Dec 4, 2014
- Messages
- 1,763
- Reaction score
- 1,582
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm not sure how you could make racing interesting but since YowaPedal is popular I'm not gonna discount the possibility
you think authors can make an excuse for teenager to pilot giant mechas and fight angels but can't come up with an excuse for teens to drive cars?Reading about teenagers fighting monsters with superpowers is something different than teenagers driving cars. One is fantasy that will never happen, the other is something they can experience when they become adults.
The author would have to come up with a reason about how teenagers are allowed to drive and how they can buy cars. Or the MCs are adults, but when was the last time a WSJ manga with a full adult cast became a success? Toriko which started in 2008?
Circuit no Ookami was published more than 40 years ago. The targeted readers from then are different than the ones today.
Chousoku Henkei Gyrozetter sounds and looks more like a shovelware Gundam ripoff than a racing manga. Is that truly what you want to see in WSJ?
Racing with superpowers is fun. Need for Speed, Mario Kart, F-Zero, Midnight Club, WipeOut and the Burnout games prove that, but i don't think it can work as a manga targeted at teenagers. And that's why nobody does one in this time.
I watched the anime and didn't read the manga, I think it's pretty underratedCycling oneshot better not let me down.
Not quite Mario Kart crazy, but did you ever read Capeta?
We too. But you can always come back. The work is eternal.If next week we don't see a poster, seiyuus and a trailer on Shueisha's YouTube Channel about Black Clover's anime I'll drop the manga.
Jokes aside, I miss work on BC with you and your team, G_I_A.

Don't worry, We Can't Study, Zumou and even MHA can end sooner than it =)I hope Black Cover is not eternal. This wouldn't be healthy.![]()
So we will have the first well written BC chapter and the first MHA chapter without plot.It was stated in here and corroborated in the author comments. Apparently Tabata is doing a MHA chapter, and MHA's author is doing a BC chapter in Jump GIGA, IIRC.
Popular? This is an OUTSTANDING manga... It's beyond good... And the anime... Oh boy... The pump (if you're a sports kind of guy like I am) is fucking awesome.I'm not sure how you could make racing interesting but since YowaPedal is popular I'm not gonna discount the possibility
Hahaha, in your opinion who it is then?Was with you until you called Takamura the greatest manga character.
Show me on the doll where Tabata touched you.So we will have the first well written BC chapter and the first MHA chapter without plot.
Bunta from Initial DHahaha, in your opinion who it is then?
Please do not say the Slam Dunk dude...