- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Everything that lasts long enough in Jump invariably receives an anime, why the rush? I still have to read the manga, so let it for a while. XD
*cough cough* Hinamaru ZumouEverything that lasts long enough in Jump invariably receives an anime, why the rush? I still have to read the manga, so let it for a while. XD
Hinomaru Zumou is crying because of this comment.Everything that lasts long enough in Jump invariably receives an anime, why the rush? I still have to read the manga, so let it for a while. XD
Putting sumo manga that sells nothing aside.*cough cough* Hinamaru Zumou
I think you mean "everything that sells"...Everything that lasts long enough in Jump invariably receives an anime, why the rush? I still have to read the manga, so let it for a while. XD
For some people here sales means "nothing"... The TOC is their bread and butter.I think you mean "everything that sells"...
Read my post again, I said everything that lasts long enough.I think you mean "everything that sells"...
Ive heard hate for Fire Force elsewhere, and maybe its because im not too far in it, but Ive actually really liked it so far. Started it like a week ago and was admiring how good of a job it did those first few chapters compared to the mess that has been this serialisation round (and the many series before it). Even the veterens this time didnt have that solid a start. Dunno if it went bad later or if you think it was always bad, but that was my response to it at least. Ill leave it there because this isnt the place to discuss it.But since Fire Force is also there... I would take it with a grain of salt...
It only took Jojo 25 years to get a proper one... Jaguar is crying with its 10 years. As is Rokudenashi Blues with its 9, and Rising Impact with its 3.5. And many more... Granted all those series had good sales too, so it has nothing to do with that either.Read my post again, I said everything that lasts long enough.
Well I translate it since chapter 1... I think it's a "ok" series but the problem is... When we start comparing with Soul Eater there's no way that its on the same page. I think the "hate" is because of that.Ive heard hate for Fire Force elsewhere, and maybe its because im not too far in it, but Ive actually really liked it so far. Started it like a week ago and was admiring how good of a job it did those first few chapters compared to the mess that has been this serialisation round (and the many series before it). Even the veterens this time didnt have that solid a start. Dunno if it went bad later or if you think it was always bad, but that was my response to it at least. Ill leave it there because this isnt the place to discuss it.
Seikimatsu Leader Den Takeshi!! never received one and it went on for like 25 volumes. It sold well and won a Shogakukan award.Everything that lasts long enough in Jump invariably receives an anime, why the rush? I still have to read the manga, so let it for a while. XD
NinkuWhat are your guys' favourite anime adaptation of a WSJ series? I think mine is Gintama.
If BONES produces Season 3 of MHA and throw all of their money on it, I have no doubt it will be the best WSJ adaptation ever.What are your guys' favourite anime adaptation of a WSJ series? I think mine is Gintama.