Bunkyodo should only be used as a sort of preview for the weekly and daily sales. Its not included in Shoseki POS or Oricon in their sales collection points. Its used on 2ch exclusively to see whats selling currently and even then only at night as the data is completely unpredictable during the day. Furthermore, early morning it will act up and show random series at the top even though that volume, like maybe Claymore Vol 1, is no where near the ranking just an hour ago.
Spring Weapon is a weird series. I don't read it but to do that do, does it really show that much potential? Does it warrant the editorial writing this on the cover?
Its literally asking, "Have you seen this series? Its caused a slight boom and is rapidly rising in popularity! Due to this trend of soaring popularity, its known as "Phoenix", a living legend gag series. At this point, you can still say, " I had it on my radar from the beginning!".
I've never seen this kind of blatant, almost funny advertising done on any volume release. Their trying so hard to push it, but is it really worth it?