- Joined
- Dec 19, 2016
- Messages
- 261
- Reaction score
- 106
- Age
- 31
- Country
-
Has anone seen Boruto already?
Yep, it is a savory appetizer until The Snack World debuts in just over a week.Has anone seen Boruto already?
Not gonna happen.1st print :
One Piece #84 : 3 600 000
Hunter x Hunter #33 : 1 600 000
Assassination Classroom #21 : 870 000
Haikyu! - Les As du Volley #25 : 740 000
Kuroko's Basket - Extra Game #02 : 680 000
My Hero Academia #12 : 560 000
Bleach #74 : 450 000
Boruto #01 : 450 000
Shûeisha want's this year 1st print of new volume of Yakusoku no Neverland, Black Clover & Kimetsu no Yaiba became 500 000.
Shônen Jump Giga will be monthly. WIll have 4 issue from april to july.
You THINK? This magazine should be more of your taste: https://myanimelist.net/manga/magazine/137/Comic_AliveSince I started to read in Japanese I'm immersing myself more and more in the unknown and it has been good... With this round I'm starting to think that I'm too underground for Jump... There are a lot of good reasons to read things nobody knows and one of them is if nobody knows, nobody will be bickering about that. XD
It's like drink a refreshing juice in a dessert island.
Contradictions? Why? Can't I like a series and want it to be ranked lower because I like other series more? (or just to get you triggered?)RIP Poro, I hope it somehow manages to survive even with this initial low ranking. I'm rooting for him, RxL, and Study-koi to survive. The rest I couldn't care less about. Dr. Stone was probably the most hyped out of the six but it still hasn't sold me as something good.
On another note, GIA back at it again with the contradictions. Says he apparently likes Hero Academia yet he "dreams" it ranks below top 5... and Zumou is definitely getting cancelled right? How many weeks has it been "definitively getting cancelled" now? Have you ever realized that if it was getting cancelled it wouldn't be receiving constant color pages, much less have lasted this long? cmon man, you can do better than that.
Also, can you please stop with the whole VENERATE VETERANS thing? We get it dude, you think the rookies are shit, but you already have it in your sig, you don't need to remind us of your shit taste in every one of your posts.
Totally predictable but yes. Still losing on toc thoughWait, MHA got another boost?
Not quite as strong as last time of course, but it's still good news.Wait, MHA got another boost?
It's missing another series here . The sales department is slackingShûeisha want's this year 1st print of new volume of Yakusoku no Neverland, Black Clover & Kimetsu no Yaiba became 500 000.

Last week rating ( source ) :I'm curious about the ratings of the first episode.
Yuragi?It's missing another series here . The sales department is slacking![]()
I mean, 3.4 is a good rating, but not so good in the context of that timeslot, right?僕のヒーローアカデミア 日本テレビ '17/04/01(土) 17:30 - 30 3.4
this is good new no? that means they're satisfied with Yuuna's current salesIt's missing another series here . The sales department is slacking![]()
Damn son Its pretty low for the timeslotLast week rating ( source ) :
サザエさん フジテレビ '17/04/02(日) 18:30 - 30 10.8
金曜ロードSHOW!・ルパン三世princess of the breeze 日本テレビ '17/03/31(金) 21:00 - 114 8.9
名探偵コナン 日本テレビ '17/04/01(土) 18:00 - 30 8.0
ちびまる子ちゃん フジテレビ '17/04/02(日) 18:00 - 30 7.2
ワンピース フジテレビ '17/04/02(日) 9:30 - 30 6.5
ドラゴンボール超 フジテレビ '17/04/02(日) 9:00 - 30 5.5
それいけ!アンパンマン 日本テレビ '17/03/31(金) 10:55 - 30 3.8
アニメおさるのジョージ NHKEテレ '17/04/01(土) 8:35 - 25 3.7
アニメひつじのショーン NHKEテレ '17/04/01(土) 9:00 - 20 3.5
僕のヒーローアカデミア 日本テレビ '17/04/01(土) 17:30 - 30 3.4