- Joined
- Nov 2, 2014
- Messages
- 888
- Reaction score
- 698
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I prefer the romcom aspect of Yuragui.
Really we are going to discuss about that again? There is no way to discount 90% of the series. It is like talking about One Piece discounting the pirate theme. xDWell if you discount the ecchi it's pretty much about the same thing, still a romcom. Meaning there are already 2, and this will be the third series of it's kind. Jump doesn't really run so many romcom series and the current two are pretty good. Hell they've gone years without having even a single romcom. The point being made is that it will probably struggle to survive unless it's excellent. Now is not the time to start a new romcom.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It is not the point to make the decision between return or not, if the author is healthy, they will resume it anytime, they can adjust later.Seriously how could world trigger return if Shueisha keep welcoming new manga to the magazine.
I would like Yuragi just as much without the echhi.Really we are going to discuss about that again? There is no way to discount 90% of the series. It is like talking about One Piece discounting the pirate theme. xD
Before Nisekoi I thought that romance readers are the same and they all read ecchi without problem, but after Nisekoi I met a lot of people who doesn't like ecchi and agreed with me that one of the Nisekoi good points is the lack of ecchi. So I think the audience can be quite diverse between those two kinds of series.
It is not the point to make the decision between return or not, if the author is healthy, they will resume it anytime, they can adjust later.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'm glad Ore Golazo got cancelled so we can get Galaxy Gangs sooner.Another soccer manga? It felt like just yesterday when ole golazo was cancelled, and I really liked that one. It had dynamic artwork, appealing characters and an interesting premise with an ex fighter turning into a football player. What more do you need?
In other words...I have no clue what japanese audiences are looking for in a soccer manga . Maybe it was a timing issue and a lack of celebrity names?
AmenI'm glad Ore Golazo got cancelled so we can get Galaxy Gangs sooner.
To be further specific, the dates are November 21, 2016 to May 21, 2016Japan's Yearly Manga and Light Novel Rankings for 2017 (First Half) (Nov-May)
1. 5,969,851 One Piece
4. 3,086,097 Haikyuu!!
6. 2,097,088 Boku no Hero Academia
10. 1,469,092 Shokugeki no Souma
20. 879,495 World Trigger
24. 795,445 Gintama
28. 790,032 Black Clover
29. 757,375 Boruto: Naruto the Movie
World's End Harem sold 200k while Yuragi didn't make the list (I would assume each volume sold around 150,000 copies)