- Joined
- Dec 18, 2016
- Messages
- 743
- Reaction score
- 1,880
- Country
-
Shuudan Spoiler :

So it is a girl.Shuudan Spoiler :
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I thought it was a trap?So it is a girl.
Unless it's some sort of a double misdirection, the boys confirm that it is a girl and the pages go nothing like the alleged "plot" that was put up earlier.I thought it was a trap?
The preview page for the next issue also heavily implies that he's a she, so unless this is a really cruel game of misdirection, I think it's safe to assume it's a girl.Unless it's some sort of a double misdirection, the boys confirm that it is a girl and the pages go nothing like the alleged "plot" that was put up earlier.
Some wear special sports glasses, and some wear a strap with the glasses9 is the girliest boy ever. And what's with the guy with the glasses? Don't most soccer players who need glasses wear contact lenses during games?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Going by all the ratings so far it seems that it's reached it's maximum veiwership long ago regardless of last weeks episode.Japan TV Ratings from May 29th to June 4th
1. Sazae - 11.3%
2. Crayon Shin-chan - 8.7%
3. Doraemon - 7.3%
4. Chibi Maruko-chan - 7.1%
5. One Piece - 6.2%
6. Dragon Ball Super - 5.6%
7. Detective Conan - 5.2%
8. Go! Go! Chuggington - 3.3%
9. Shaun the sheep - 3.0%
10. My Hero Academia - 3.0%
I'm aware that it still has potential to get higher I was speaking in terms of this season though because unless there is another episode like last weeks happening this season, which if this season ends where I think it will, I don't see a major increase in viewership until season 3 if MHA is one of the lucky few to actually get a season 3.We haven't even gotten to the really good parts yet, so we can't assume this is as far as it goes. And that's not mentioning if Horikoshi outdoes himself later down the years, thus giving the anime some real meaty material.
Like I said earlier in the thread, don't expect ratings to see a dramatic increase at this point. It will sooner see a decrease than a major increase.We haven't even gotten to the really good parts yet, so we can't assume this is as far as it goes. And that's not mentioning if Horikoshi outdoes himself later down the years, thus giving the anime some real meaty material.