Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Fantastic chapters from "We Never Learn" in this ESJ, FANTASTIC. Takemoto is the best, she is so cute and I love her and I want to protect and ship her with Yuiga forever! Look at this scene from the chapter! There was a bunch of other scenes that she was the best and I never took so many screenshots in a span of two chapters, but this one is remarkable.
And this is my ranking for this week poll. I regret nothing!
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We never learn is the new nisekoi isn't it? Time to bring back the otter.
 

iceemperor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
1,735
Reaction score
2,734
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
31号のゆらぎは表紙&巻頭カラー
ソーマTVアニメ3期制作決定&今秋放送予定

Also Heroaca's 2nd OP is supposedly by amazarashi「空に歌えば」
Song name "Sora ni utaeba"

Someone on 2ch posted that Soma has been green-lit for a 3rd season. Its set to air in the Fall. Whether this is true remains to be seen,
 

Nemesis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
1,706
Reaction score
1,826
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Fantastic chapters from "We Never Learn" in this ESJ, FANTASTIC. Takemoto is the best, she is so cute and I love her and I want to protect and ship her with Yuiga forever! Look at this scene from the chapter! There was a bunch of other scenes that she was the best and I never took so many screenshots in a span of two chapters, but this one is remarkable.
And this is my ranking for this week poll. I regret nothing!
Yep, it's really good. Ruka is clearly being the favorite here lol But I would like to see more of Fumino in the future chapters.. not in necessarily with romance.
 

HIGAN0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
743
Reaction score
1,880
Country
Eyrie

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh! I Love amazarashi, they did an AWESOME work for Bungou Stray Dogs. Highly recommend it. I'm happy for Souma... But I think it's time to wrap up after this arc. We just need Souma and Erina's mothers and gg.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Oh! I Love amazarashi, they did an AWESOME work for Bungou Stray Dogs. Highly recommend it. I'm happy for Souma... But I think it's time to wrap up after this arc. We just need Souma and Erina's mothers and gg.
Nah, we need to go the distance with this with BLUE and Soma and Co. traveling the world.
 

HIGAN0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
743
Reaction score
1,880
Country
Eyrie
Shokugeki no Souma S3 anime key visual :


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Issue 31 Preview :


--- Double Post Merged, ---
Issue #30 Cover :


My Hero Academia Color spread :
 

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
Lol, I doubt Souma is ending any time soon. Especially with this anime, and possible future arcs teased.
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
Amazarashi doing the new MHA OP is also true:
 

vampire killer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
802
Reaction score
465
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Souma new season was no brainer. The manga is selling way too well and the anime broke a lot of records. Japs just love things like it.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
this week HxH cp is the color page he did for Jump Ryu documentary which was released last year

and you have to think they recorded the episode months before it came out on dvd

I think this chapter sat around on Jump desk for at least 9 months

EDIT: ignore this
 
Last edited:

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,561
Reaction score
5,412
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Amazarashi doing the new MHA OP is also true:
They made Gran Torino's beard more noticeable in the anime. Was expecting a green domino mask, though.
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
this week HxH cp is the color page he did for Jump Ryu documentary which was released last year
Wait, I thought the Ryu page was for this one:
 

Mawara

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2015
Messages
210
Reaction score
234
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
They made Gran Torino's beard more noticeable in the anime. Was expecting a green domino mask, though.
I've expected his uniform red/yellow or red/orange, something flashy overall. This yellowish/white-ish uniform is just bland, but maybe that is the intention, regarding he is old and semi-retired(I know he still works as a hero, but he doesnt seem that active as a hero anymore).
Just read on TvTropes that Gran Torino was inspired by Yoda. Thinking about it, his uniform in green would've been nice, too.
 
Last edited:

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
I'm pretty shocked that SnS got a 3rd season with those abysmal sales. Kinda hoping that SnS wouldn't get an anime after season 2.

I really don't have high hopes. I'll be even more shocked if it's 2 cour. Season 2 was handled so poorly compared to season 1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nah, we need to go the distance with this with BLUE and Soma and Co. traveling the world.
Nah, that sounds awful.
 

heavyreader

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Country
United States
I've expected his uniform red/yellow or red/orange, something flashy overall. This yellowish/white-ish uniform is just bland, but maybe that is the intention, regarding he is old and semi-retired(I know he still works as a hero, but he doesnt seem that active as a hero anymore).
Just read on TvTropes that Gran Torino was inspired by Yoda. Thinking about it, his uniform in green would've been nice, too.
This was the color scheme he had on the back of manga volume 6 so it makes sense. The beard does look more pronounced though.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Wait, I thought the Ryu page was for this one:
you're right, I forgot about this one

Kurapika almost having the exact same pose threw me off
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top