Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
Loving the red lines under Tomatoy and the #shonenjump lol
Also, what's with that Fulldrive picture? The title is lazily done, and the red hair is so jarring.
 

Caiops

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
803
Reaction score
519
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It takes a few episodes before you see the full effect of the sales boost.
I remember Boku no Hero volumes having a boost just after the first episode.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Still thinking that Golem Hearts is a mixture of Fairy Tail and D. Gray-man.
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
OKay good i'm not the only one who think the Golem Heart MC looks like D gray Man MC.
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Golem hearts is an art manga confirmed
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Thanks for the information, I was still doubtful despite the brush in his hand. :derp
 

ElJin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2015
Messages
334
Reaction score
241
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Black Clover's Opening Full:

 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
Black Clover ED
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
When you read Yuragi for boobs and butts and the author just throws you with a bunch of feels and make you rethink life.

Why Tadahiro :biblethump:cookiestare
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
When you read Yuragi for boobs and butts and the author just throws you with a bunch of feels and make you rethink life.

Why Tadahiro :biblethump:cookiestare
AHA! Finally someone admitted the obvious! I was waiting for a moment of vulnerability like this one! Although I thought I would have to intoxicate someone with alcohol or drugs to do that, but it was not necessary fortunately. XD
 

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
4,503
Reaction score
6,604
Country
Germany
Does Full Drive's name look so bad on purpose? It looks like something a 7 year old wrote down and then went over with some red to make it look cool.
 

WyldViolet

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
4,108
Reaction score
5,856
Age
33
Country
United States
AHA! Finally someone admitted the obvious! I was waiting for a moment of vulnerability like this one! Although I thought I would have to intoxicate someone with alcohol or drugs to do that, but it was not necessary fortunately. XD
Is it even remotely conceivable that different people can read something for different things? A manga can't have multiple unique strengths due to a talented mangaka?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
They picked some draft from the author to show to the public, it is clear, the drawing is even signed. The author is not responsible for the design of logos, this is a work for Adobe Illustrator geniuses. XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is it even remotely conceivable that different people can read something for different things? A manga can't have multiple unique strengths due to a talented mangaka?
Assuming that ecchi is a strength. :3c
 

WyldViolet

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
4,108
Reaction score
5,856
Age
33
Country
United States
They picked some draft from the author to show to the public, it is clear, the drawing is even signed. The author is not responsible for the design of logos, this is a work for Adobe Illustrator geniuses. XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Assuming that ecchi is a strength. :3c
Of course being able to draw ecchi is a strength? Even if you aren't into it, it still requires an understanding of the human body and unique personal texture to do well.
 
Last edited:

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Never denied it in the first place anyway.

Also, i'm very positive i wrote the exact same thing awhile back when Yuragi has a "feel" chapter lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The excuses to defend almost ****** ecchi is going overbroad, I will not even comment.
 

WyldViolet

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
4,108
Reaction score
5,856
Age
33
Country
United States
The excuses to defend almost ****** ecchi is going overbroad, I will not even comment.
Your persistence on judging a book by its cover has been overboard. You act like a series with ecchi can't also have other types of humor or tones as well.
It's a ridiculously shallow perspective.
 

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
I'm not representative of the entire reader base of Yuragi, but I just want to say that I couldn't care less about the boobs and butts "flying everywhere", I just think that Yuuna is precious and I hope she gets a happy ending. Not everyone who reads it is does it for some sort of sexual pleasure. Besides, there's better outlets for that kind of stuff that I'm sure you're aware of.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top