- Joined
- Mar 26, 2013
- Messages
- 1,706
- Reaction score
- 1,826
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I also read this and it's really good but also different in that it's more of a romance/drama than Nisekoi/WNL that are a romcom.I remember that. Oda has more power than an anime of 22 episodes.
About BnHA, I was reading Blue Flag, from the creator of Cross Manage, and I saw this page:--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
Very comfy romance. Better than Nisekoi and WNL, btw.
I'm just playing with you guys. But it's really a nice read.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Avengers had a crossover with Shingeki no Kyojin years ago so I don't doubt that some day this could happenI would like to see MHA do a crossover comic with Marvel, where the Marvel heroes are the American heroes in MHA's universe, and MHA characters are the Japanese heroes in the Marvel universe.
Obviously would be just for fun, and non canon. but the crazy thing is, this could probably actually make sense in the canon story of both franchises.
Edit: well it wouldn't make sense in Marvel universe because they don't live in a world where everyone has superpowers. So forget that. But it would still be a extremely fun crossover.
Would also be a great idea for a MHA animated film(if BONES ever does one). I know there's a lot of licenses involved, but I feel like Shuiesha and Disney could really make a crossover film happen if someone on either side brought the idea to the table.
. See what you mean though but nothing outright bad has happened so far and that’s an accomplishment for me. What I wanted to see occurred so I’m content, once they get off the island and start traveling it’ll pick up for others. If not rip