Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanzo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
1,555
Reaction score
3,766
Country
United States
Both Yuragi and Shokugeki got somewhat similar ways of doing collabs (Yuragi/Man Gataro, Shokugeki/Isobe).
Kinda weird but also understandable.

The Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo anime is getting a Blu-ray Box release for the anime series' 15th anniversary.
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
I wonder what the Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo author is up to.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
giving his wife a shoulder to cry on after Pochi Kuro was unjustly axed
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
giving his wife a shoulder to cry on after Pochi Kuro was unjustly axed
Pochi Kuro doesn't even look that bad, I guess Jump+ were in a more picky phase back then or something, now they seem to be getting a ton of new stuff running in the (online?) magazine.
 

Caiops

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
803
Reaction score
519
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Without spoiling anything for people who aren't caught up with it I don't see the tournament lasting any longer then 5 MAYBE 10 chapters.
The manga isn't just gonna end after this tournament, there's a lot of things to show yet, its just the beginning of his career as a pro.
 

crazybear1337

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
20
Reaction score
5
Age
28
Country
Mexico
It´s been a year since World Trigger go into his hiatus. Why there haven´t been more information of Ashihara health?
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
It´s been a year since World Trigger go into his hiatus. Why there haven´t been more information of Ashihara health?
Yikes, never read it. That's pretty sad. Hopefully the author recovers and it doesn't end up having a D.Gray-man or HxH type of schedule.
 

Koi Kage

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The manga isn't just gonna end after this tournament, there's a lot of things to show yet, its just the beginning of his career as a pro.
I was referring to the tournament length, also I didn't say it would end after the tournament, I want it to continue on after this tournament so we can actually get to an actual challenge for Robo. Though with how this tournament came about it wouldn't be to much of a stretch that it is an easy way to get to the "last" arc if the mangaka is told to start wrapping things up within x-amount of time/chapters.
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Pochi Kuro doesn't even look that bad, I guess Jump+ were in a more picky phase back then or something, now they seem to be getting a ton of new stuff running in the (online?) magazine.
it's an app/ website and I don't know if they're any less picky now
Fire Punch
Boku no Hero Academia Smash!
I sold my life for ten thousand yen per year.
Bye-bye Jinrui
A life shared with you, to dream for one last time.
MIA

all ended or will end relatively close to each other and they will definitely end more things because some of the new series are not selling
 

Aipom626

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2017
Messages
2,267
Reaction score
1,829
Country
United States
Without spoiling anything for people who aren't caught up with it I don't see the tournament lasting any longer then 5 MAYBE 10 chapters.
That's what I'm thinking too. I'm really torn since I'm loving following Senkuu and the villagers, but I also want to see what Taiju and Yuzuriha are up to, even if it's just for a few chapters. I'm glad I saw a post on here that said this wasn't a battle manga

it's an app/ website and I don't know if they're any less picky now
I haven't gotten around to Pochi Kuro yet, but it looked interesting. Speaking about Shudan moving magazines, I wouldn't mind seeing Cross Account move to Jump+ to finish up its run. Reading new chapters from the app/website seems like it would fit the series' theme pretty well, plus the art is good. It would just help to free up some space for the next serialization round since Spring Weapon is gunning for One Piece longevity lol
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
That's what I'm thinking too. I'm really torn since I'm loving following Senkuu and the villagers, but I also want to see what Taiju and Yuzuriha are up to, even if it's just for a few chapters. I'm glad I saw a post on here that said this wasn't a battle manga


I honestly hope we never see them again, almost died the first time reading Stone because of them. Plus why introduce all these new characters if not at least half get delved upon?
 

Aipom626

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2017
Messages
2,267
Reaction score
1,829
Country
United States
Plus why introduce all these new characters if not at least half get delved upon?
I do want the new villagers to get developed, I'm just curious to see what the others are up to. I don't care about Yuzuriha that much, but Taiju's last interactions with Tsukasa were not that pleasant to put it nicely. They're basically acting as double agents to get accepted, so I'm curious what they did to gain his acceptance (or as much as he can extend to others), plus Gen should be on his way back there too.

I still want the bulk of the story to focus on building the Kingdom of Science, but while Senkuu is building a kingdom/advancing civilization and science/gaining allies, the primary antagonist is definitely cooking up something big on his own. I may have worded that last post like I missed Taiju and Yuzuriha's kind of clunky romance storyline, which is not the case.
 

Scruffy8642

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,057
Age
29
Country
Australia
Nah, kill off Taiju and Yuzuriha for all I care. Terrible, terrible characters. And while you’re at it, kill of Tsukasa too. The series has its own little thing going now, going back to them will just drag it down.
 

CEOAmaterasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2014
Messages
271
Reaction score
492
Country
Canada
ありふれた職業で世界最強
#50 (13 novembre) :
Black Clover (Cover & color)
Dr.Stone
One Piece
Kimetsu no Yaiba
My Hero Academia
The Promised Neverland
Tomatoypoo no Lycopene
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Haikyu! - Les As du Volley
Goo to Goo de Tatsuya Tanimoto (Oneshot, 49 pages, color)
We Never Learn
Golem Hearts (23p)
Yuragi-sô no Yûna-sa (Color + Anime annoncement)
Fulldrive
Robot x Laserbeam
Spring Weapon No.1 (Color)
Hinomaru Sumo
Gintama
Food Wars
Cross Account
Shudan
Tomatoypoo no Lycopene
Hunter x Hunter, World Triger (Absent)

#51 (20 novembre) :
Boruto (Cover & color)
Kimetsu no Yaiba (Color)
Shudan (Color & End of Shôgakusei's Arc)
The Promised Neverland (Color)
Wow Food Wars is really down there, huh...
 

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
4,503
Reaction score
6,604
Country
Germany
In 4 days of sale, according to MangaMagJapon:
One Piece #87 : 1 771 238
My Hero Academia #16 : 184 159
Food Wars #27 : 157 580
Dragon Ball Super #04 : 151 963
The Promised Neverland #06 : 141 251
Boruto #04 : 129 951
Dragon Ball Gaiden - Tensei Shitara Yamcha Datta Ken : 79 876
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
That's a decrease for MHA. Volume 12 sold 184,544 is 1 less day.
 

Mr.Fujimaster

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2017
Messages
437
Reaction score
304
Country
Brazil
In 4 days of sale, according to MangaMagJapon:
One Piece #87 : 1 771 238
My Hero Academia #16 : 184 159
Food Wars #27 : 157 580
Dragon Ball Super #04 : 151 963
The Promised Neverland #06 : 141 251
Boruto #04 : 129 951
Dragon Ball Gaiden - Tensei Shitara Yamcha Datta Ken : 79 876
Probaly Dragon Ball Super will pass Shokugeki in Souma in sales at some point.

Is Boruto starting to fall in sales?
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Not sure, but look like, for 1st time in this 5ch topics, someone post fake.

7:44pm post :

1769085 1771238 O
183096 *184159 僕
156369 *157580 食
151236 *151963 ド
140963 *141251 約
129951 *129951 B
79876 **79876 D
69200 **69200 ゆ
25723 **25723 食
23517 **23517 火
16682 **16682 フ

25980 *640191 ハ
9:42pm post :

1505639 1505639 O
*274338 *274338 僕
*174721 *174721 食
*150889 *150889 ド
*144360 *144360 約
*136286 *136286 B
**78822 **78822 D
**64523 **64523 ゆ
**25702 *640913 ハ
**24251 **24251 火
**21502 **21502 食
**16827 **16827 フ
-
**15460 **15460 僕
**14898 **14898 十
**13705 2477374 O
**13209 *194163 ブ
***9830 *584372 僕
***9472 ***9472 モ
***9187 *220408 銀
***9078 *341441 ブ
***8981 *346170 ド
***8769 *327502 ブ

1002-1105
1505639 1505639 O
*640913 *640913 ハ
*274338 *274338 僕
*220408 *220408 銀
*194163 *194163 ブ
*187484 *187484 終
*174721 *174721 食
*150889 *150889 ド
*144360 *144360 約
*136286 *136286 B
*135958 *135958 鬼
*115212 *115212 斉
*102462 *102462 R
**78822 **78822 D
**72918 **72918 ぼ
**64523 **64523 ゆ
But in 2 case, look like "login" its different compared to before. Habitual guy change login and post at 7:44pm or same day, they are 2 fake. In 2 post, number is very near.
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
it's an app/ website and I don't know if they're any less picky now
Fire Punch
Boku no Hero Academia Smash!
I sold my life for ten thousand yen per year.
Bye-bye Jinrui
A life shared with you, to dream for one last time.
MIA

all ended or will end relatively close to each other and they will definitely end more things because some of the new series are not selling
Well, Fire Punch is ending naturally, it was one of their best sellers. I was kind of hoping it would get an anime.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top